GDT: #3 – Ducks at Sabres – Mon Oct 13, 3:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Partly true, but Neuvirth also played it very poorly.

ya Neuvirth with some very poor stick positioning on both goals, not helped by the other jokers on the ice with him

what is our GF/GA pace so far? 82 goals for 260 against?

we're in the McEichel, we're in the McEichel

also you think Gary is asking for assurances that this tank thing ends after the draft? we're pretty bad

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
3 games out of 82 in.

A hell of a whole lot can change in one year.

With our weak division and ample cap space/assets, we could patchwork together a marginally competitive team to get a 3/4 spot in our division and 7/8 seed. Florida did it a few years back.

But that's not the goal. The goal is to move forward towards a championship, not get swept in 1 round.

Prospects take time to develop is my point. Even if we get McEichel, they will take time, as will the rest of our guys. It isn't we just are magically good. I think once we turn that corner 3-4 years, things will be very bright.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Prospects take time to develop is my point. Even if we get McEichel, they will take time, as will the rest of our guys. It isn't we just are magically good. I think once we turn that corner 3-4 years, things will be very bright.

Getting to the playoffs isn;t exactly a lofty goal.

I also can't see us playing a whole lot worse than this. (though, at this pace, we might not get more than 5 points in October)

SiDC1

Dec 3, 2011
Northern Va
McEichel's key to get out of this year, but not the only thing we need...

In 5 years, IF the stars align for the Sabres, they will be in the same spot as St. Louis last season. A great team with an average goaltender. They will have to hope there is a great goalie on a ****** team that wants out.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Getting to the playoffs isn;t exactly a lofty goal.

I also can't see us playing a whole lot worse than this. (though, at this pace, we might not get more than 5 points in October)

playoffs is not the goal but its part of the path to getting better. Winning the Cup is the goal

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Andersen couldn't get up from his lawn chair fast enough to get that one.

Nice finish from Enzo!

That's the strategy. Lull them to sleep and then BAM! Score one goal and only lose by 3.

In 5 years, IF the stars align for the Sabres, they will be in the same spot as St. Louis last season. A great team with an average goaltender. They will have to hope there is a great goalie on a ****** team that wants out.

Linus Ullmark. In 5 years, Linus Ullmark will be manning the nets. And looking good doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad