GDT: #3 – Ducks at Sabres – Mon Oct 13, 3:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Lol Anaheim fans are so mad.

I don't even think the hit was that bad. It was just unfortunate

You'll have to excuse us for being steamed. Gorges took out Maroon, with Palmieri and Heatley already out. Our only option to replace him is...Beleskey. That's pretty much it.

It doesn't help that the angle we get makes it look like Gorges decided halfway that he wanted to hit lower.

Questionable, at best.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
You'll have to excuse us for being steamed. Gorges took out Maroon, with Palmieri and Heatley already out. Our only option to replace him is...Beleskey. That's pretty much it.

It doesn't help that the angle we get makes it look like Gorges decided halfway that he wanted to hit lower.

Questionable, at best.

I'm sitting right on the boards. Questionable at worst.

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014

Questionable, at best.

Looked clean from my end. Seemed like his leg just twisted.

SiDC1

Dec 3, 2011
Northern Va

Questionable, at best.

You cannot believe that Gorges purposely "took out" his knee. Purely an unfortunately accident.

ZeroPT*

Questionable, at best.

The hit was fine. Sucks he got injured and his knee buckled but the hit was perfectly clean

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
This team does not sniff playoffs for 3+ years

3 games out of 82 in.

A hell of a whole lot can change in one year.

With our weak division and ample cap space/assets, we could patchwork together a marginally competitive team to get a 3/4 spot in our division and 7/8 seed. Florida did it a few years back.

But that's not the goal. The goal is to move forward towards a championship, not get swept in 1 round.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I meant the angle we got was "Questionable, at best.", not the hit. I'd much prefer a rinkside look at the hit.

I'm of the mind that it WAS an accident. Just explaining why Ducks fans are...less than pleased about Gorges.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
This team does not sniff playoffs for 3+ years

This team, in theory, is exponentially better in 3 years, with that said I think it will be good progress if we are a playoff team by 2017, personally I'm expecting 2018 to be the season that destiny shows up

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Ennis how long you gonna back up before you realize that you aren't in a passing position and you should probably go elsewhere?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad