GDT: #3 – Ducks at Sabres – Mon Oct 13, 3:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
What I'm talking about is apples and oranges to what your being snarky about. And you know that.

And I still think the skaters are better than last year.

The difference if any is negligible when you don't have the core and basic components of a functional roster.

Thus what you see right now is no different than what we saw last year

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Yep.
And we have the insane prospect depth for ammunition. Imagine being able to package some combination of Compher/Fasching/Larsson/Grigorenko/Carrier/Bailey/McCabe/etc. You could bring back a very, very good player with pieces like that (well, you'd have to to justify trading a couple of those guys, but you'd get it.)

Yep. Some of our prospects will definitely be used to improve the team via trade. Not to mention our picks as well going forward.

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
McCormick is literally useless. Dude doesn't even fight, he gets 8 minutes a game and takes penalties. Good tank guy I know but give Foligno and Flynn regular games.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I remember this happening before. Doesn't it have something to do with the game being an option for NBC sports, but if they choose not to broadcast it then no one can see it.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Shots were 44-12. Pathetic.

4 goals in 3 games.

futures_070714_672.jpg

mgeise

May 20, 2006
Fargo, ND
Just do a Bernier trade.

Anyone of that ilk going to be available this offseason? The best goalie I'd see being available is Reimer, but I don't think that's who the Sabres would be looking for. Maybe Martin Jones if he's asking for too much money as an RFA?

SiDC1

Dec 3, 2011
Northern Va
Well, if the stars align, Linus Ullmark will be a legitimate NHL starter within five years. I'm sure they'll add another great goalie prospect with all these picks in the next two years, too.
Legitimate starter, maybe. There are alot of them in the league but they will need a goalie who can handle the playoffs. St. Louis is a prime example. Elliott is a legitimate starter, and a damn good one. He craps out once the playoffs start.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Sabres went from light speed tank straight to ludicrous speed tank. I think they may have gone too far. This season may make record books in a bad way.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Did anyone by any chance watch the Ducks feed? Towards the end one of the ducks announcers complained about Myers' game and how they let him "play like that". Did anyone get what they were talking about, Myers being too offensive?

moomoosoup

Oct 8, 2014
Legitimate starter, maybe. There are alot of them in the league but they will need a goalie who can handle the playoffs. St. Louis is a prime example. Elliott is a legitimate starter, and a damn good one. He craps out once the playoffs start.

The only answer is Bryz.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4