GDT: #3 – Ducks at Sabres – Mon Oct 13, 3:00PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV – WGR

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Prospects take time to develop is my point. Even if we get McEichel, they will take time, as will the rest of our guys. It isn't we just are magically good. I think once we turn that corner 3-4 years, things will be very bright.

It won't take that long. Not even close. Once this year is over we aren't going to be a signing filler like Benoit, Mezsaros, etc. we will be in on trades for the Bobby Ryans, Spezza types that come available every offseason.

Murray will be very active trying to improve the team after this season. But for obvious reasons that wasn't done this summer.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Linus Ullmark will be lucky to get his starting job back if he doesn't find his game soon

I still believe in him. I've been high on him for nearly 2 years now, not gonna drop him now.

And Gionta is playing like a guy who got paid his money and doesn't care. I don't care if your talent isn't good enough, you're the damn captain, play like you give a crap. Gorges is justifying his letter.

mgeise

May 20, 2006
Fargo, ND
In 5 years, IF the stars align for the Sabres, they will be in the same spot as St. Louis last season. A great team with an average goaltender. They will have to hope there is a great goalie on a ****** team that wants out.

Well, if the stars align, Linus Ullmark will be a legitimate NHL starter within five years. I'm sure they'll add another great goalie prospect with all these picks in the next two years, too.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
what are we up to now 14 goals against in 3 games?

Jame once said if our forwards and defense got better our goal tending got better

I dont think any of the 3 happened

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
It won't take that long. Not even close. Once this year is over we aren't going to be a signing filler like Benoit, Mezsaros, etc. we will be in on trades for the Bobby Ryans, Spezza types that come available every offseason.

Murray will be very active trying to improve the team after this season. But for obvious reasons that wasn't done this summer.

What do mean the roster wasn't improved this offseason??? Everyone here told me otherwise???

Lol

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I havent heard Reinhart's name much tonight, meaning hes probably playing better then half the team

this is like a man with no fingers trying to enjoy his own company, just a lot of fumbling around and a few scattered punches being thrown

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Yep.
And we have the insane prospect depth for ammunition. Imagine being able to package some combination of Compher/Fasching/Larsson/Grigorenko/Carrier/Bailey/McCabe/etc. You could bring back a very, very good player with pieces like that (well, you'd have to to justify trading a couple of those guys, but you'd get it.)

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
what are we up to now 14 goals against in 3 games?

Jame once said if our forwards and defense got better our goal tending got better

I dont think any of the 3 happened

Shuffling a god awful lineup for a god awful lineup is not improving.
Even if you mistakenly think the roster improved.... Improved from God awful to slightly below terrible is clearly never what I was talking about.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
What do mean the roster wasn't improved this offseason??? Everyone here told me otherwise???

Lol

What I'm talking about is apples and oranges to what your being snarky about. And you know that.

And I still think the skaters are better than last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad