Post-Game Talk: #29| New York Islanders @ New Jersey Devils | March 14th | 5:00 PM | F/SOW 3-2

Tahoeblue

Nov 29, 2019
Reno/Tahoe
Call Calgary about Bennett! I don't know- that's my first thought. I don't get to watch every game living in the West and was pumped up to watch on ESPN+. WTF Pags

LGI!

Reactions: SI90

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
A little bit worried here, too many changes to the line-up if goalie change + Lee + Pageau. This team are a creature of habit, don't want to unbalance things too much. We've seen how quickly this Isles team can change.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Pageau looked really bad yesterday. He's probably playing through something but if that was the case why would they not at least call up Ladd

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Assuming this is maintenance day for Pager. He took the last shift of the game yesterday and I don't remember him getting hurt. Maybe he got dinged up.

Reactions: Strummergas

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Whatever move we make with the $7M being moved off the cap to LTIR, that $7M has to be cleared off when Lee returns to the active roster.

This move to LTIR makes me believe we won't see Lee until next season.
yeah sad to say I think you are right

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Assuming this is maintenance day for Pager. He took the last shift of the game yesterday and I don't remember him getting hurt. Maybe he got dinged up.

Uh oh. Lets hope that Pageau isn't playing too too banged up right now. He is an excellent player for us - welp, next man up mentality it is I suppose. Would like to see Koivula eventually... Brent Thompson's ability to develop forwards doesn't exactly inspire confidence, and bridgeport is a tire fire

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Uh oh. Lets hope that Pageau isn't playing too too banged up right now. He is an excellent player for us - welp, next man up mentality it is I suppose. Would like to see Koivula eventually... Brent Thompson's ability to develop forwards doesn't exactly inspire confidence, and bridgeport is a tire fire
Forget Bridgeport. There isn't a forward down there who is ready for the NHL today.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Its hard for me to believe if they knew he might not be able to go today they don't call someone up from Bridgeport vs putting in Czarnik. Whatever it is it likely snuck up on them

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Its not COVID either because the NHL update at 4pm had no change.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
From Stape

"Appears that Pageau isn't just a scratch today, he's not on the 23-man #Isles

roster. Awaiting word from the team as to why."

Now I'm upset.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC

Seems bizarre to me.

upload_2021-3-14_17-2-53.gif

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
need a better effort from Sorokin. he seemed lazy and over confident in the last game.
He didn't look like either of those things to me. He looks like a goalie who is 8 games into his NHL career and still figuring out the league. It doesn't always have to be about effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad