Post-Game Talk: #29: Coyotes at FLYERS, Thursday, Dec. 5, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
The Flyers played well enough to win. It happens. But the PP needs to be fixed, not that it will get fixed by dearest Michel. And make sure to keep playing 7D with Hagg, who got butchered in his 8 minutes, while sapping time from Ghost, who was playing very well at both ends in a night we couldn't score. Das it mane.

202.gif

All we can do is blame @Amorgus for attending his first game at the WFC and continue on with our lives.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
The powerplay is officially a big problem. The chain smoking frenchman needs to make some changes.

5v5, Arizona did a good job keeping us to the outside, but we totally controlled the puck. I realize almost no one cares or believes me, but Vorobyev is a really good playmaker under pressure against the boards.

Sanheim was all over the offensive zone. He put himself in so many great spots. Really unlucky tonight.

The Frost line was very good again tonight 5v5. It was disheartening to see him benched in the 3rd. That didn't seem necessary.

Another game where the Hayes line was underwhelming. They've been fortunate from a goal perspective lately, but haven't generated possession/xGF%.

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Garbage call by the refs at the end of the game, barely a cross check there. But a great effort on that 5 on 5 empty net... Lets move on and grab some more grub boys. #FlyOrDie

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I’m not going to say that was the most boring game I’ve watched in a while as the Flyers have given a lot of examples there over the years but that was really brutal.

No shit. Just once a first period where we are all excited and pumped up.

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
I’m not going to say that was the most boring game I’ve watched in a while as the Flyers have given a lot of examples there over the years but that was really brutal.
Wow. We controlled all game, a lot of time in OZ. A lot of scoring chances. I imagine boring game very else.. very else

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad