Post-Game Talk: #28 - 12/02/18 | jets @ RANGERS | 6:00 - MSG

Three stars

• Total voters

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
We need to do something about Smith. I can't tolerate an idiot like this on the team. Anything but a ****ing goat turd of a player who showed up to camp in such terrible shape that he was sent to the minors. I'd amnesty buyout Smith's ass before Staal.
I was sold snake oil during those 2017 playoffs. Him and Skjei were the best d combo I had seen in quite along time for the Rangers. Physical, quick, terrific in all three zones in a hostile environment. Wtf

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Gorton someone has to find us some players who like to shoot and can get an NHL level shot off on target, our inability to hit the net is ridiculous.
It's also time to break up the Hayes line and move Fast off Mika's wing

Reactions: jas

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Damn straight. Then get me another high end winger. Is it too much to ask for both Dach and Podkolzin?

Considering we haven’t drafted two guys like that in the last 50 years combined yes yes it is

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Smith has blown two games. One in Detroit and this one tonight. He's a lazy bum. Too lazy to work out as a professional athlete. Too lazy to play 60 minutes of hockey when there's a 2-0 and 3-0 lead. He doesn't deserve another chance to be an NHL player. It's a lack of respect for the hard work of his teammates. It's a lack of respect for the management that signed him to a faith and belief contract. It's about time to waive him again.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
No, the only thing they have in common is the ****ing letter L in their name.
What I mean is they are both known for shooting, and not much else. Laine’s shot is arguably the best in the world, while Lettieri’s is ok. But he’s a dumb player, so he’s rarely in position to score. That’s kind of why I said “homeless.”

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
He’s our best skater. He was all over the ice, beautiful pass to set up Fast, defensive plays everywhere.

Imagine him playing with an actual first line player? Like scheifele gets to play with guys like wheeler Laine ehlers Connor meanwhile Mika plays with fast namestnikov and Jimmy Vesey lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00