Post-Game Talk: #28 - 12/02/18 | jets @ RANGERS | 6:00 - MSG

Three stars

• Total voters

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
what? Guy cant be pumped after he scored the winner? Don't be a sore loser.
As a rival player I'd have taken it as mocking my goalie. My goalie in this case is the only reason the team even got to the shootout.

The holster part was fine. The little twirls of the stick set me off.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Smith showing veteran leadership and intangibles... took the penalty for Skjei.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
For what was expected, that wasn't too bad. The Jets are looking to win the Cup and we're hoping for a high draft pick, and the gulf is talent is notable. But we hung in there, we created some good chances, and up until the 3rd we did ok at limiting high danger chances and repeated shots, we also protected the top of the crease quite well.

My 3 stars:
Hank was easily our first star, just a monster game
Mika continues to impress with his 200ft game
Staal had a really good night

Claesson got beat on the 3rd goal but looked pretty good again for a bottom pairing D and ADA continued to show his passing prowess

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Now that's a f***ing team on the other side. You don't see them making stupid mistakes, or putting in a weak effort. You don't see them not play for the guy next to each other. They showed up. Kept going despite the odds. Rangers made some idiotic plays.

You see why the Jets are contenders.

Looked like they had a lot of fun too, you have to admire that. It's been a long time since you saw that type of camaraderie with the Rangers.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
I dont get why Henrik doesnt want to leave. He is still playing at a level where he can win a Cup with a contender.

You saw a Cup contender dominate this pee wee team tonight.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Claesson deserves to be on the roster, Skjei is a part of the core, ADA has been great, Pionk has been great, Shattenkirk is an acceptable player on a big contract. Staal is a veteran. McQuaid is a depth guy that can stay or go around the deadline. We need to send Smith to the minors again.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
For what was expected, that wasn't too bad. The Jets are looking to win the Cup and we're hoping for a high draft pick, and the gulf is talent is notable. But we hung in there, we created some good chances, and up until the 3rd we did ok at limiting high danger chances and repeated shots, we also protected the top of the crease quite well.

My 3 stars:
Hank was easily our first star, just a monster game
Mika continues to impress with his 200ft game
Staal had a really good night

Claesson got beat on the 3rd goal but looked pretty good again for a bottom pairing D and ADA continued to show his passing prowess

You mean 20 right? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad