GDT: [#27] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks, 3pm CST

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Uh oh

Nilsson's stick was knocked away by Seguin's skate + there was contact before

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
Unfortunately I've been unable to watch with data caps and regional blackouts etc. , sounds like lots going on with this call. One saying offside, another saying contact... I say time to get a call to go right. Get lucky Stars!

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Unfortunately I've been unable to watch with data caps and regional blackouts etc. , sounds like lots going on with this call. One saying offside, another saying contact... I say time to get a call to go right. Get lucky Stars!

It was neither, anyone who says so is a Canucks fan. The interference on Rittich was much worse, as someone else has mentioned.

Reactions: Karitimes

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He should, but his waiver eligibility disagrees. When Methot gets back he could be gone. I hope I'm wrong but who knows.

There is no way they send Bayreuther down to keep Hanley or Fedun up. Hanley is gone as soon as someone is back, or he is scratched and Honka is gone

serp

Jan 17, 2016
There is no way they send Bayreuther down to keep Hanley or Fedun up. Hanley is gone as soon as someone is back, or he is scratched and Honka is gone

When Carrick and Klingberg come back Hanley and Fedun go down. Who goes when Methot is back or Johns ?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah I agree. If Nill keeps Honka up and sends Bay down then hes worse then I thought lol

I'd rather trade Honka for a late pick than play him over Bayreuther at this point lol

Nill knows what he needs to do I'd hope. Only a matter of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad