GDT: [#27] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks, 3pm CST

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Well i can put that myth to bed right now, When i go to St. Paul for the Stars and Wild games, the stars are 12w- 10L (including the playoff series)
in Chicago they are 10w-9L.
In Detroit they are 1w-4L
I won't mention Winnipeg trips as they are a solid 0 wins so far
On the trips to Dallas however they are like 15w-2L.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Lol, I have the Wild, Hawks, & Blues games covered this season, might go to the Vegas and LA games in Feb, depends on the Seat and more importantly flight options to get back for the March 2 St. Louis game, a lot of flying around in a short period of time.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Sure, except that if we're judging results, the difference is pretty minute.

I mean, that's objectively wrong. In practically every imaginable metric Klingberg has been better by several orders of magnitude. Unless you consider differences of 300%-600% in P/60, GF/60, CF/60, etc to be 'minute'

But I know what you're saying. PP was bad before, bad now. Bad = bad. Team is bad. If you ignore any positive information, then yes, the rest of it is bad.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Maybe even pickup Scherbak off of waivers and give him a shot

I was thinking the same. This should be a no-brainer for Nill. That said, looking at the players that play in the Stars bottom-6, it is clear that Nill has a "type" and not sure Scherbak fits into that.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I was thinking the same. This should be a no-brainer for Nill. That said, looking at the players that play in the Stars bottom-6, it is clear that Nill has a "type" and not sure Scherbak fits into that.

I am also not too sure he would beat out anyone for a roster spot but its worth a shot I suppose. Doubt he falls to the Stars though. Could be free depth, and if it doesn't work out then he's probably a much better option than our current consistent healthy scratches (Smith, Ritchie). We all know how much Jim Nill loves his Russians

My guess is that the Kings will take him

Last edited:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I mean, that's objectively wrong. In practically every imaginable metric Klingberg has been better by several orders of magnitude. Unless you consider differences of 300%-600% in P/60, GF/60, CF/60, etc to be 'minute'

But I know what you're saying. PP was bad before, bad now. Bad = bad. Team is bad. If you ignore any positive information, then yes, the rest of it is bad.
Don't try to apply fancy stats to a PP. It's either scoring or it's not.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

StarsWizard

Apr 30, 2016
So far I’ve only made it to two Stars games live, in Edmonton and Calgary in March of last year. Saw a 7-1 loss and a 3-1 loss so I guess I’m banned from attending any more.

Watched the Stars twice and the only player I’ve seen score is Brett Ritchie (he scored the 1 in both games).

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So far I’ve only made it to two Stars games live, in Edmonton and Calgary in March of last year. Saw a 7-1 loss and a 3-1 loss so I guess I’m banned from attending any more.

Watched the Stars twice and the only player I’ve seen score is Brett Ritchie (he scored the 1 in both games).

Jesus that's bad luck all around

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013

I've been only been to one game (whether it's a Dallas, Texas, or an OHL game with a Stars prospect) where the good guys have won. I've even seen Nemeth score on his own empty net from across the rink when there was a delayed penalty in a Texas-Hamilton game.
The only win came in the Stars-Marlies playoff series a few years ago (where they went on to win the Calder Cup). So atleast I'm undefeated in the playoffs I guess.

Reactions: StarsWizard

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary

Dallas beat Calgary in all three games last year I thought? Only reason i know is i hear it from everyone in Calgary when they beat Dallas lol

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dallas beat Calgary in all three games last year I thought? Only reason i know is i hear it from everyone in Calgary when they beat Dallas lol

Last year meaning 2017 I believe, not last season. Stars lost 3-1 to Calgary in March of 2017

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad