GDT: [#26] Satan Saddles Up

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So wierd that even with 4 defenseman injured the PK is so good. Hell it probably improved back from when the defense was actually somewhat healthy.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Polak out of everyone got that scoring chance lol. Radulov wide open next to him

I suppose Polak is not the guy I want making that pass though

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
I know the penalties have messed it up but the big 3 have been put back together. That did not last long.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I know the penalties have messed it up but the big 3 have been put back together. That did not last long.

I mean they sat alot because of the penalties. Probably try to get something going. Monty isn't exactly a we just roll our 4 lines guy.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
The penalties don't bother me too much. First one was meh, the other two are a bit flukey. I get why that call is in the game, but I don't like it. Not gonna get too upset at the team for those.

The PK hasn't looked all that great to me outside of the first 45 seconds of the first PK. They're doing just enough and getting lucky with some shots going wide, but the Flames PP is far outclassing our PK so far in my opinion. Hopefully Nelson is taking some notes.

Dickinson might be this team's best forward right now. Killing penalties, generating scoring chances, playing with speed and energy. Keep giving him ice-time until he finally plateaus. He's been fantastic tonight and for the last several games - really a good chunk of the season.

Khudobin absolutely should've made that save. Similar to McDavid's non-goal last night. He's a bit leaky right now, but I can't fault him too much - he isn't a starter. His play outside of the occasional bad goal has been fine, good enough to keep up competitive.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
why can't your PBP guy pronounce "Rittich" or especially "Tkachuk" properly

I mean Rittich is Czech i doubt the way the Flames announcers is correct either. Pronouncing him Riddick is wrong though you're correct there.

Last edited:

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Jesus christ, just fire Nelson right now. This PP is a f***ing embarrassment.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I don't see why they don't just completely scramble the units at this point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad