GDT: [#26] Satan Saddles Up

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is it bad that I want the stars to lose the next 4 to 6 games, destroyed even? I want them to have right now the equivalent of that horrible losing streak at the end of last season. The reason: it will force their hand to be more serious with their play and with the roster (e.g. Benn mailing it in until the end of the season). Otherwise, if they win big tonight for example, I’m afraid that they’ll think everything’s OK... that is, like they did until they had the big losing streak last year. Basically, I’d like to see the positive fruits of such a losing streak happen sooner rather than later. Is that weird logic?

The real problem would be the fact that Nill wouldn't do a thing about it even then lol. Then what would we do? Wouldn't mind a high draft pick but it sucks with all of these veterans on the roster. Guys like Radulov will want out

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Hintz centering Spezza? That’s... odd.

I guess when nothing works, blow shit up.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
bro american thanksgiving is over and we're in a playoff spot without our veteran defenders and an oft-injured Bishop

we cant tank now
Fair enough, but maybe I should clarify. I didn't want a tank. I wanted a sobering losing streak to kick the team into gear to actually make the playoffs. I feel like 'business as usual' will have them missing the playoffs in the end.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
The real problem would be the fact that Nill wouldn't do a thing about it even then lol. Then what would we do? Wouldn't mind a high draft pick but it sucks with all of these veterans on the roster. Guys like Radulov will want out
Ah, yes, the Nill factor. He seems like the most patient of GMs; I wonder what it would look like if he had far more urgency...

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Considering how every time a Canadian team comes to Dallas we get a post about empty seats, am I allowed to ask what’s wrong with the Calgary market with all of the empty seats?

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad