GDT: [#26] Satan Saddles Up

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
I’ve been frustrated with the Stars lately, and was about to be again after giving up that lead, but gotta admit that was a gutsy win. It’s amazing how different of a player Benn is when he’s digging in and noticeably hustling; a literal game changer. Good game. That kind of win has potential to be a huge momentum builder. #GoStars

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Best part is, it looks the same as previous years because guess what, previous years have been the same! All hail the Robidas #1 era!

(insert suicide emoji)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Satan on TV?
Hmmm

Guy in a Benn jersey in the lower bowl...Satan...is that you?

Had to rewind it to check :laugh:

I don't think that's him.

There were a decent amount of Stars fans at the game. You probably didn't see me though.

No insane moment like in 2013 when me and @MB94 saw Nichushkin in Ottawa. I love seeing the Stars on the road and there's nothing like celebrating for goals on the road --- or greasy OT winners.

Where's Waldo?

UUpdVa3.png

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
So was that you on TV...

Guy with the glasses sitting in the lower bowl in a Benn Jersey. About 3 seats or so from the stairs

We have all been curious

I'm in the pic above lmao

that seat describes me pretty well. My friend had an Iginla jersey on and my other buddy was in plain clothes

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm in the pic above lmao

that seat describes me pretty well. My friend had an Iginla jersey on and my other buddy was in plain clothes

Hmmm...if that's you standing up in the picture and if you have glasses then you are definitely the guy they showed on TV lol. If so they showed you a couple of times celebrating Stars goals

That's exactly where the seat was but we couldn't see the section

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
No glasses here. I think it mightve been on the other side. I don't blame them for not wanting to show my mug on TV hahaha

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm...if that's you standing up in the picture and if you have glasses then you are definitely the guy they showed on TV lol. If so they showed you a couple of times celebrating Stars goals

That's exactly where the seat was but we couldn't see the section

I think the guy with the glasses had a couple of other Stars fans next to him.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I was not very observant of other Dallas fans but we shouldve shared a beer it wouldve been good stuff

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
There were a decent amount of Stars fans at the game. You probably didn't see me though.

No insane moment like in 2013 when me and @MB94 saw Nichushkin in Ottawa. I love seeing the Stars on the road and there's nothing like celebrating for goals on the road --- or greasy OT winners.

Where's Waldo?

UUpdVa3.png

That was quite the night. The fact the bus stopped for us was surreal considering that never happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad