Post-Game Talk: #26 - 12/2/19 | golden knights @ RANGERS

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Completely overmatched. This team was bigger, faster and smarter. Goes to show what being castoffs has done for these guys, they aren't ridiculously skilled but they are well coached. They play a simple north to south game and don't waste their f***ing time. They shoot the f***ing puck. We ought to try it.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
A nonsense universe. The guy has issues that need to be improved but he's also doing well in many areas. We've seen teams quit on a coach and this very obviously isn't that.

im trying to will this coach out of existence. leave me alone.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Kreider
Panarin-Zib-Kakko
DeAngelo

This isn’t rocket science.

Panarin is our best player and the PP was great with him on half wall. So we move him to the other side and it’s not working. Why are we neutralizing our best player?

Put Mika in the bumper spot. Panarin and Kakko on half walls and Kreider up front. It’s not that hard.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Completely overmatched. This team was bigger, faster and smarter. Goes to show what being castoffs has done for these guys, they aren't ridiculously skilled but they are well coached. They play a simple north to south game and don't waste their ****ing time. They shoot the ****ing puck. We ought to try it.

Outside of the first 10 minutes, we outplayed them. Overmatched my ass.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Another game, like Boston, where they were outplayed overall but could have won with a decently functional PP.

Wasted so much time on the PP having Panarin turn to get into a shooting position, then taking shots that were then predictable because he had to turn to take them. This is such an obvious and basic strategy mistake, it's infuriating.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Kreider
Panarin-Zib-Kakko
DeAngelo

Panarin is our best player and the PP was great with him on half wall. So we move him to the other side and it’s not working. Why are we neutralizing our best player?

Put Mika in the bumper spot. Panarin and Kakko on half walls and Kreider up front. It’s not that hard.

It just doesn't make sense. I get Mika was the driving force for the PP last year but like, Panarin's outright better

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
1. Never felt like the Rangers were in it.

2. Glass seats are not for viewing, but holy crap there's zero time and space out there.

3. The NHL memorializes every goal and win with the relevant puck, hockey tape, and a sharpie. I asked the guy in the box why. "I don't know, I'm just doing as told."

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Who knew having Mika back in the line up would destroy our power play.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Kreider
Panarin-Zib-Kakko
DeAngelo

The PP basically had a goal in the bag and Kreider blew it. :laugh:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Really is amazing why they would have Panarin on the right side on the pp. He is our best offensive player and he should be playing the side that fits him best. I gave up whining about Kakko on the first unit but the Panarin thing is even a bigger joke.

Reactions: BreadKick
Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City
001.jpg

Really is amazing why they would have Panarin on the right side on the pp. He is our best offensive player and he should be playing the side that fits him best. I gave up whining about Kakko on the first unit but the Panarin thing is even a bigger joke.

I saw this a game or two ago, after he was on the left side in the first period he was on the right side the second. I was like wut?

Reactions: haveandare

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Agreed, he was ****ing brutal for the first 10 though. I'd like to see more of the 77-23 pairing we used after the 4-1 goal.
Yea very bad but more than made up for it the rest of the game imo. Just unlucky to not score. Really, just try him with anyone but Hajek. Fox-ADA is interesting. Not sure if it works but why not try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad