Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
giphy.gif

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
"Sure seems like the team has quit on the coach, Joe" - Sam in an alternate universe.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
We looked off all game.
If you replayed this game a few times I think in most of them we'd score more than 1, but don't think we'd win too many.

Nobody really stood out in a good way

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kakko has been an objectively bad NHL player this season (and yeah, he's 18 but I wish he were better) but then he he does shit where you're just like "ok, that wasn't fair."

Our number one priority is nurturing him into what he could be.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
1. DeAngelo
2. Kakko
3. Skjei

I apparently watched a different game than you guys though because I see people bashing Skjei & Kakko lol
Skjei generated so much offense and Kakko was a bull on the puck and looked way more engaged

Reactions: Tob

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This was such a weird game. Lundqvist was utter trash. We dominated in terms of plays in their zone. But we couldn't make any plays. Every play was one of a missed net, a missed pass, or a blocked shot. The execution or lack thereof was mind-boggling.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
This was such a weird game. Lundqvist was utter trash. We dominated in terms of plays in their zone. But we couldn't make any plays. Every play was one of a missed net, a missed pass, or a blocked shot. The execution or lack thereof was mind-boggling.

vegas has good man on man defense or some kind of man on man defense that works like that when it works.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
PP was working, lets change that. Kakko hás been bad 5v5, lets play him on the 1st line.
Oh, and btw, we will probably watch Staal play next game.
Bad game and even worse coaching.

Reactions: Tob

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
1. DeAngelo
2. Kakko
3. Skjei

I apparently watched a different game than you guys though because I see people bashing Skjei & Kakko lol
Skjei generated so much offense and Kakko was a bull on the puck and looked way more engaged
Skjei has been having a good season but he just can't quite take it to that next level. Dude was running into his partners all night.

That wasn't a great game but it was far from their worst loss this season. Vegas has a ridiculously talented team.

upload_2019-12-2_21-33-58.png

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I don’t think a single player had a good game for the Rangers. Horrible puck management imo. Lots of sloppy and lazy passes and tons of poor positioning. Vegas is a team that plays fast and comes at you with a lot of pressure so when you’re making lazy passes and have sloppy puck management Vegas is going to capitalize.

Horrible start and they never caught up. Terrible puck luck. Hank knocks a puck in. Then we had lots of barely missed net shots or posts. Totally different game if Kreider’s post early in the second goes in. Howden’s dumb drop pass gifting Vegas a 2/3 rink breakaway was the back breaker.

The PP needs to be fixed. It was humming along with the Panarin on the one circle and Kakko on the other set up. It needs to go back to that. It’s not working and it makes no sense why they won’t switch it back.

These coaching errors are so frustrating because they’re unforced. PP was doing great with Mika out and it’s a perfect transition to slide him into Strome’s spot and drop Strome back to PP2 where he as originally. Keeping 4 RH shots is idiotic bc it switches the entire strategy of the PP from what was already working.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Why did people vote for Lemieux? Just because he had a goal, doesn’t mean he was good. He had too many brutal shifts. Made way too many bad passes. And I love Lemieux.

Reactions: EdJovanovski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->