3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
That's the $1,000,000,000,000,000 question.

HOW DO YOU DO IT NEXT GAME!? How do you get them to play like this night in-night out?

I said it in the GDT.. the game reminded me of when we beat Boston on Feb.26th... we slept walked after that game..

The potential is there, to go on a run... That's why it's infuriating.. We know what the team is capable of

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Stars could go to so many different players. I have to give one to AP for his presence alone. Guy gets inserted and the team plays their best game since he's been out. I thought Lindgren has a great game. Love what KAM is going to be. For now, he makes a few too many dangerous mistakes for my heart.
Fil and Kappo look like they may become very tough to play against when they mature. Still would like to see more from Laf. Just trying to figure out his game and where he might excel.
On another topic, did anyone have to watch the NHL Network telecast? That Nelson guy trying to use ethnic pronunciations of everyone's name. Over the top annoying. Plus, Weeksy is not a color analyst. Stick to the studio.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
haha Larry, what kinda question is that?

edit for those not watching: asking Kinkaid, What the significance of the number 71?

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Bob Richards posting stats and heat maps and Auf analyzing body language
tenor.gif

FOLKS ITS TIME TO KNOCK OFF THE RIFF RAFF

WERE DONE HERE

Reactions: Tob

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Big props to the Jacques Martin shadow government that made the necessary adjustments to get them back on track after that rough losing streak
Thank Quinn. In the last post game, he said the team needed to clean up their game. Martin doesn't make that move unless he's told by Quinn.

:wg:

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
Depends who they face. They own the Flyers and Washington. Islanders will wipe the floor with them sadly
wipe the floor with them? that's not gong to happen and you know that. what happened between these 2 in the regular season will be irrelevant. it'll go down to the final game of the playoff round.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like Bread is missing out on a great opportunity to be a spokesman for Panarin bread? I know his English isn't great but neither is Pasternak's.

Reactions: NYR94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad