Post-Game Talk: #26 - 03/13/2021 | Rangers @ Bruins | 1:00 PM EST - NHLN, MSG+

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Now that Panarin is back and Igor is almost ready it's time to go on a run. We need 3/4 from Phi and Was then beat Buffalol.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I could really see Callahan becoming a solid coach — at least assistant coach. He has intensity snd leadership and clearly understands the game. Experience as captain doesn’t hurt either. Could be an interesting experiment ...

Reactions: Sayba

mrmel329

Feb 28, 2013
Loving our Defense. If you would of told me i'd be saying that last year, i'd call you crazy. Considering the pipeline as well, that's one less thing we gotta worry about going forward.

Also, Kreider's leadership and potential Captaincy is starting to win me over

Kreids should be named the captain right now for the reason you just stated.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
I thought Lemieux was effective. He's effective when bangin' and agitating.. We have a great PK... let him do his thing

this game score things, i don't know. I think they provide some interesting information. But they rarely paint a picture of which players had the most impact on the ice. I thought Laf and Lemieux were the two least effective forwards, yet they're game scores are opposite. Panarin had a big impact. Trouba Miller Lindgren all stepped up. But these charts paint a very diff picture.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
In honor of this win I'm still gonna make fun of Trouba's shooting. He did play a hell of a game. This is out of love ...today.
PAP shooting clinic_welcome Trouba.jpg

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
At this point, Georgiev should only start against the Piles as that’s the only team he seems to beat.
He shouldn’t start against anybody. I hate going off historical numbers. The fact of the matter is the guy isn’t an nhl goalie right now and his head isn’t right. You want to lose? Put him in net

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Pretty much a complete effort.

Took too many penalties + Laf not converting on that chance in the first about the only downers.
That one wasn’t on Laf it’s on Kakko. And it’s a downer because it shows that the guy isn’t thinking with killer instinct. He had a whole lot of net to shoot at - no reason whatsoever to pass that puck.

Ridiculously good game overall though. Solid in every facet.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
He shouldn’t start against anybody. I hate going off historical numbers. The fact of the matter is the guy isn’t an nhl goalie right now and his head isn’t right. You want to lose? Put him in net
My personal opinion is that he shouldn’t start at all and Kinkaid has earned the chance to be the backup but knowing Quinn, that just won’t happen. I’m praying he’s exposed in the draft.

Reactions: Anthony5967

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Georgiev is good for at least one stinker a game.
We all know Georgiev has been bad this season. But are you really going to blame him when this was the first game since NJ they actually scored more than 2 goals? '

None of those games were lost because of Georgiev. They were lost because our offense was SHIT.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad