3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
So glad we got Kinky today.

It's an entirely different team. Getting players back, in on the forecheck, shutting down the neutral zone, finishing checks, challenging the points... Now if only we could get the PP going. Usually I would expect Kinky to help that, but...

Also very exciting to see Chytil take a big step this year--looks far more composed and confident, showing some real flashes. I've been excited since we picked him, but it's nice to see it coming together. Same with Buchnevich--folks talking about trading him? HAH. He's got a killer shot that he showed a bit more in the Cherepovets days, and his defense has really improved over the years.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Loving our Defense. If you would of told me i'd be saying that last year, i'd call you crazy. Considering the pipeline as well, that's one less thing we gotta worry about going forward.

Also, Kreider's leadership and potential Captaincy is starting to win me over

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I promise you if Georgiev started this game we’d have lost.

Miller Trouba was fantastic today

Mika played well.

what a difference panarin makes

the kids well. Just leave them together to figure it out but leave them alone don’t even talk to them just tell them to go play.

Howden should never NEVER play over Rooney who was one of the best players on the ice tonight

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
upload_2021-3-13_15-43-6.jpeg

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I've seen this before. We really need to follow it up with 2 wins against Philly for me to start believing again.

Kreider looked great
KAM's best game since his injury
Trouba with a great game as well. Engaged right away
Buch continuing his strong season
Panarin still a magician

IF we are to make a run... the PP has to be fixed. There's no way around it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad