• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
EwYx42-W8AA6_r2
I thought Lemieux was effective. He's effective when bangin' and agitating.. We have a great PK... let him do his thing

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Loving our Defense. If you would of told me i'd be saying that last year, i'd call you crazy. Considering the pipeline as well, that's one less thing we gotta worry about going forward.

Also, Kreider's leadership and potential Captaincy is starting to win me over
Agreed. I do still worry that for an over thinker like him, getting the C is risky, but it’s hard to deny he’s been at least the public leader this year pretty clearly

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I have seen zero negative body language from him at any point this season.

Not once. He just wants to win. It emanates from him. He's the 19-year old version of that Toews-type that management were looking to get into our lockerroom for the rebuild.

I cannot wait until he takes the next step in his play and becomes a go-to guy on the team.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
The team has two different looks.

What they look like when they're losing.

What they look like when they're winning.

But it really helps when Panarin is in the lineup. Just so much more flow and space. He creates an unpredictability for the other team that ripples throughout the whole game even when he's not on the ice.

Once Panarin is up to speed, I think Quinn should occasionally double shift Panarin. Let him play a little bit with the kiddos here and there.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I must say I have a pretty big issue with PP2 unit all year being lucky if they got more than 30 seconds on the PP. That really needs to be fixed and Chytil absolutely needs to be out there.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad