Post-Game Talk: #25| New York Islanders @ Detroit Red Wings | December 2nd | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-1

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Getting a bunch of PPs when we’re up by 3. We need PPs when we’re down lol

Flip apologized right away to Brock.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Remember when Capuano used to put guys out in situations they shouldn't be playing in so they could try and get an individual accomplishment? Yeah, glad we don't do that anymore.
This is true, but Eberle would normally be on the PP. If you were nursing a one goal lead and down a man, I get it

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
I can’t describe how great it is, to have a 2-goal lead after 2 periods, and you just know that they’re going to win the game.

Love these guys!!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
This is true, but Eberle would normally be on the PP. If you were nursing a one goal lead and down a man, I get it

I was just reminiscing, not criticizing your comment. Eberle can absolutely play in that spot if needed.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
A few years ago 2 points on the road against Detroit would have been an amazing feat.

kinda sad to see DET being so bad.

They have some good young pieces. Larkin, Mantha, and Bertuzzi are all good top 6 forwards. I don't think they will be bottom dwellers for long.

Isles didnt play great tonight, but still came away with the win. Onto Montreal, im expecting Beau to light the lamp tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad