Post-Game Talk: #25| New York Islanders @ Detroit Red Wings | December 2nd | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-1

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Koivula needs to start getting points.
It would be a bonus. Right now Koivula has to be more solid in his own end. Then the points will come.

This doesn't mean I would send him down to the AHL. At the moment there is no better in-house solution to the 3C spot. Leave him here and let him develop. Let him continue to practice with the team and shelter his minutes if he's having a bad night.

Reactions: crasherino

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Just finished watching it (had a better offer last night). Wings feed, and they were very complimentary.

Two interesting stats mentioned:
- Isles are 14-1-1 in the second of back-to-back games since Trotz took over
- Habs have lost eight in a row for the first time in 79 years.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Just finished watching it (had a better offer last night). Wings feed, and they were very complimentary.

Two interesting stats mentioned:
- Isles are 14-1-1 in the second of back-to-back games since Trotz took over
- Habs have lost eight in a row for the first time in 79 years.
Wait...you've already watched tonight's game??? How'd you manage that? Who wins?

Don't tell me, actually. I want to be surprised. (But I knew there something Matrix-esque going on!).

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Wait...you've already watched tonight's game??? How'd you manage that? Who wins?

Don't tell me, actually. I want to be surprised. (But I knew there something Matrix-esque going on!).
Yeah - the weirdest part was watching the Wings' feed of an Isles/Habs game.

Or am I missing something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad