Post-Game Talk: #25| New York Islanders @ Detroit Red Wings | December 2nd | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-1

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
Varlamov with the beautiful, lucky save.

he’s been sharp

here we go, with the subjective goaltender interference call.......

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Ain't the prettiest game by all but they're getting the job done and that's all that matters to me. Grab the 2 points and head on to the next one.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Ain't the prettiest game by all but they're getting the job done and that's all that matters to me. Grab the 2 points and head on to the next one.

I think the penalties that were called changed the game for the Isles. Less stick work, less physical play being allowed, it means they needed to be more passive than usual and they're already a pretty passive team.

Reactions: NYI365

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Lmao Clendening saw what Boychuck did to Abdelkator. He wants nothing to do with Johnny lol

Boychuk figuring out if he needs to lay a beating to send a message or if he was already sorry. :laugh:

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
I think the penalties that were called changed the game for the Isles. Less stick work, less physical play being allowed, it means they needed to be more passive than usual and they're already a pretty passive team.

Definitely agree, they were passive at times when you'd expect a D-man to step into a Red Wing after the penalties stacked up. Tim Peel is, uhh, let's just say not on my ballot for the Referee Hall of Fame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad