Post-Game Talk: #25: FLYERS 4 at Penguins 2, Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Therien paraphrased: "I believe Hakstol will be here for the season. But when the next GM comes in, player trades are going to start."

What ****ing disaster werewolf logic. My brain is bleeding.

I really hope this is just his dumb opinion and isnt based on inside knowledge. The wsy they were talking was basically saying they need to trade skill for gritt. We could see a Jake for lucic trade soon...

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Enjoyed the win because beating the penguins is always fun. Then heard the word vomit in the post game and went back to feeling sad.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Worked during the game so i didn’t get to make any comments about Stolarz. And whaddaya know. I am the jinx

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Haven't read the whole GDT so I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned Raffl. Good that he is back and I think he is an underrated player. I think if he played for a good team with good linemates and he would be a bust-out kind of player. Yes he has had the chance to play with good linemates in Phl - but imagine him on more solid team.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Lol at the propaganda machine trying to defend Hakstol.

The smear pieces on Hextall, ridiculous defense of an incompetent coach. Keep trotting out that company line boys.

(Yes I’m sure there is some truth to the rumours, but crying about the food for example is foolish to me. He tried to get them to eat healthier - the humanity)

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
The drummer in a band I used to play in was once coached by one of Carter Hart's youth coaches.

this band?

21312_1214493024053_384_288.jpg

Reactions: God Bless Mr Coffee

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I am nervous..... The talk puppets are saying Hakstol is here for the year and he may have input on these upcoming trades. Homer and Clarke are back running the show it appears.
It is quite frightening what the future portends with those two and their Oz like machinations.....

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
just wait till they keep this **** coach, and trade sanheim, linblom and morin. so stool can keep his favorite horse and farmer on the ice.

Imagine how good this team could be if players were developed properly. Sanheim would be a year ahead, Morin would have significant experience in the NHL when he returns, and Myers would be up and playing whatever minutes he deserved, maybe PP2.

And Keith Jones... How does he ignore the constant gaffes by MacDonald? Sure he can make a decent offensive play once and a while, but my GOD he hangs his goalie out to dry early and often EVERY game. He seems to stumble a lot and fumble the puck forward

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Ghost and Provorov were bad, so much for putting them together, especially Ghost, who has looked like warmed over dog crap his last few games.
Hagg/MacDonald was our best pair, except for the couple minutes when AMac reverted to his real self, Gudas totally messed with Sidney.

Flyers were outplayed, but Stolie the Goalie kept them in the game. He wasn't great, he was good, gave up one bad goal, but otherwise stood his ground despie a couple bad rebounds. He's a big mofo and takes up a lot of the net and moves well.

Of course, Hextall couldn't know if he was ready, coming off a serious knee injury and not playing last year.
And we'll need 10-20 games to know if he's for real, but he's definitely better than Pickard, Mrazek, or what Lyon showed.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Imagine how good this team could be if players were developed properly. Sanheim would be a year ahead, Morin would have significant experience in the NHL when he returns, and Myers would be up and playing whatever minutes he deserved, maybe PP2.

And Keith Jones... How does he ignore the constant gaffes by MacDonald? Sure he can make a decent offensive play once and a while, but my GOD he hangs his goalie out to dry early and often EVERY game. He seems to stumble a lot and fumble the puck forward

Be fair, AMac had his share of breakdowns, but actually made some offensive plays.
Ghost on the other hand . . .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad