Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
W6xG4Nd.gif

Gif stealing. Reported.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Avoided score last 2 periods, fun win.

That save by Pick won that game, awesome.
Sanheim HAS to play more, especially over Ivan on PP
Ready to healthy scratch Simmer till TDL, he’s done
Giroux , ridiculous
Time to get Raffl back on top line, that line sucks heh Hak
Weise was real good
In second with 1-0 lead, never shooting on 2 on 1 should lead to benching, it’s ridiculous at this point.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This was Hakstol/Hextall hockey, gritty, fast paced, defensively responsible with forewards backchecking.
Sorry most of you don't like it. :sarcasm:

Flyers absolutely dominated a hot team, and a hot goalie. If Lundqvist wasn't on his game it would have been 7-0 or worse.
63.5% Corsi, SC 37/16, HD 20/5

20182019-20332-5v5.png

Why does Weise play? Maybe because he was the best Flyer on the ice this afternoon?
He's playing like the guy Hextall thought he signed two years ago. Aggressive on the forecheck, gets back on defense and crashes the net.

Yes, Provorov and Hagg struggled, but it's Provorov pulling down Hagg, not the other way around right now.
Ghost had 3 bad turnovers, otherwise he was fine.
Sanheim actually had more 5x5 TOI than Hagg.
Folin isn't pretty, but he's consistently effective.

Goul played 6 minutes, he was there for "protection," some of the Rangers were looking for trouble.
Lindblom has been struggling, but I have no argument for anyone who thinks Simmonds gets too many ES minutes.

This is the way the Hakstol offense is supposed to work, get it down low, look for the pass in the slot, if it's not there, get it out to the point and crash the net, set screens and look for rebounds.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
PS: One thing that was interesting was that almost all of Pickard's rebounds were well to the side, wonder if that's something they stressed in practice, those rebounds led to a few bad angle shots but not HDSCs.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
PS: One thing that was interesting was that almost all of Pickard's rebounds were well to the side, wonder if that's something they stressed in practice, those rebounds led to a few bad angle shots but not HDSCs.
Pickard looked like a different goalie. He was in much more control positionally & did a good job with rebounds. Maybe seeing how bad Lyon is took some of the pressure off ;).

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Every PGT becomes a whining meltdown fest, I guess the only question which poster is up next?

Btw the guy who talked about mirrors and studying human history 25 hours a day is still winning, sorry not sorry

This is still better than when every PGT was a couple of crackpots criticizing Couturier.

Last edited:

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Wait...so I try and answer the question you ask, and that is your response? And you want to be treated with respect?

I don't always agree with Striiker despite what you or certain others may think. Hell, we were disagreeing just today in fact.

So no, I don't determine what is a lie or not. Facts do. And when someone makes a dumb statement that is not factual, expect to be called out on it.

Just don't lie. And note, making a mistake is not lying. Mistakes happen. But also own up to it. When someone is PROVEN wrong, then doubles down on the mistake, then it's no longer a mistake....it's a lie. It's not an opinion either like some like to hide behind.

But you be you. Your own level of posting will determine how others think of you. You are off to a great start.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Imagine you believe wiese was the best flyer today.

While he is playing better and adding something this year. There is never a game that he is our best player on the ice.

He's having a little purple patch that will be as brief as his face is long. This is what he did in Montreal. It's his M.O., and you can't spell "MOONHEAD" without "M.O."

Reactions: pit and Adtar02
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad