'22 Olympics (Farrell, Dichow)

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Power and McTavish are future stars. But were you expecting any better than that ?
Personally, I would had liked to see the best U-20of the World in that olympic tournament.
No, I was rating that news :laugh: I was hoping Guhle would make it, the experience would have been real good for him.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Gotta say I'm surprised to not see DiDomenico. Dude has been a PPG player for years in Switzerland.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Happy to see Canadiens legend David Desharnais keep grinding.

Funny how many Habs castoffs made team Canada, actually curious to follow for that reason.

Too bad Chara can’t make it :sarcasm:

SptwBQR.png

Reactions: Adam Michaels

GammaAway

Jun 24, 2020
I wonder how closely pro scouts will watch the games. For some vets, it might be an opportunity back to North America.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Wow, tough break for Julien too bad,
I immediately think of white slewfooting therrien and that nasty spill, he had to have busted a wing on that one too lol

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I feel terrible for CJ. That's horrible luck. Especially after he missed some games with heart issues during the bubble playoffs.

The guy's a gazillionaire. Must have earned 50 million in his career (and I'm happy for him that he did!). I think he'll be alright.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
The guy's a gazillionaire. Must have earned 50 million in his career (and I'm happy for him that he did!). I think he'll be alright.

Are you serious? The guy lives to coach hockey and had a terrible break (no pun intended). All you can say is "who cares?" because he has money.

What a pointless post.

Reactions: Natey

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Are you serious? The guy lives to coach hockey and had a terrible break (no pun intended). All you can say is "who cares?" because he has money.

What a pointless post.

Yes, I'm serious. There are many things and people in this world to worry about. Julien not getting to coach in the Olympics is not one of them for me. Pointless to worry about, and feel sorry for him. He's a trooper that has had an illustrious career. Hopefully he'll get back to coaching here in north american asap if he can't travel abroad, whether it's pro or bantam, if that's what he loves to do.

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Yes, I'm serious. There are many things and people in this world to worry about. Julien not getting to coach in the Olympics is not one of them for me. Pointless to worry about, and feel sorry for him. He's a trooper that has had an illustrious career. Hopefully he'll get back to coaching here in north american asap if he can't travel abroad, whether it's pro or bantam, if that's what he loves to do.

You can see it how you want. But I think things shouldn't be taken so litteraly. He's had a great career, but shitty things are still shitty. Especially since the guy does it out of commitment, he doesn't need to go coach in the Olympics.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
You can see it how you want. But I think things shouldn't be taken so litteraly. He's had a great career, but shitty things are still shitty. Especially since the guy does it out of commitment, he doesn't need to go coach in the Olympics.

Yes, absolutely, we can all chose what we spend our time feeling terrible about. Definitely a tough break for a good guy. But Claude has had such a brilliant career. Tough breaks come with life. Glad he already got his shot at the Olympics, unlike all the athletes that have been deprived of going to for the last 8 years, many of whom will never get another chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad