Post-Game Talk: #21| Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Islanders | February 28th | 5:00 PM | F/W 2-0

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
Complete 60 minute game. This is how they need to play. Limited the Pens scoring chances to help Sorokin get another SO. Feels good!!

Reactions: WangMustGo

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
thats good , cuz I read it was a MUST WIN
I only made it home to catch the 3rd. But I was happy to see the Isles leading, but in the back of my mind I was just thinking how the Isles would be sold out tonight again. Didn't happen. Sorokin and Wahlstrom leading the charge.

Reactions: scottywiper

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
Nice win. Ilya good when needed. Wally’s goal... wow...

We need to make some bank on on NJ and BUF.

Steve55

Aug 21, 2005
Burnaby, BC, Canada
Tuned into WRHU online in the middle of period 3 after a long conversation with my brother. Great to catch the end of 2-0 win, with Sorokin getting his second doughnut.

Reactions: beach

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Great game and it is fantastic watching Wahlstrom and Sorokin continue to grow as players. Seeing young players step up is the cherry on top.

Dobson, Wahlstrom, and Sorokin added to a 23 year old franchise center in Barzal is a pretty nice young core to build around. All RH shot skaters (more rare than the lefties) in key positions.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I am just going to say this. Uncle Leo is sitting on zero goals this year, but with an empty net, instead of shooting it for the empty net, he decided to play it safe and throw behind the net. That didn't go unnoticed by me, so I am sure Trotz noticed it too, and a reason why he was out there with a min to go. Say what you want about Leo, but that was 100% team commitment there.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
This win should make the play the kids chorus happy.

4 Stars:

1. Soroky
2. Wall-e
3. Pager
4 Dobber

Noah Dobson gets the unsung hero award tonight. He’s playing with a veteran’s poise. A pleasure to watch him blossom right in front of our eyes, right @PWJunior ?

No one is happier about having Dobson than me. You'll see me with my #8 jersey when we can at the UBS and the Coli if I can get a ticket.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Dobson, Wahlstrom, and Sorokin added to a 23 year old franchise center in Barzal is a pretty nice young core to build around. All RH shots skaters (more rare than the lefties) in key positions.

Not to mention 26 year olds Pelech and Pulock. Theres alot of young talent. This team is deep and talented. Lou and Trotz are really assembling something special and i f***ing love it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad