GDT: #21: Anaheim Ducks@Pittsburgh Penguins | 7:30 PM ET | CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sooo we are definitely all expecting Beau to make one mistake and Bylsma immediately scream "i told you!" and put dupers back, eh?

Exactly. It will happen on the third shift and in spite of the new second line having potted two goals. :p:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
So, anyone able to PM me a stream?

Not bothered about if it has sound issues as I don't plan on listening, just watching.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Exactly. It will happen on the third shift and in spite of the new second line having potted two goals. :p:

"Coach, Bennett ended the night with a hat trick and 10 assists and wasn't on the ice for any goals against, but was demoted to the 4th line in the 3rd period. Could you explain your thought process?"

"I told him 2 creams and 2 sugars he gave me 3"

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

emrickdrive.jpg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Man Dan's answer about changing the lines was almost pissing him off. :laugh: It's as if it wasn't his decision.

And this is surprising because?

This is only a K2 rumor, but here was the conversation:

Ray: Dan, do you like being coach of the Pens?
Dan: Of course I do. Do you think I do wiffle ball and mustache boy because I enjoy it?
Ray: I'm not sure that's what I've asked. Sid is really struggling out there with the two guys I resigned for you to put with him. Maybe mix up lines.
Dan: But, that's what Sid wants.
Ray: Dan, do you like being coach of the Pens?
Dan: I don't follow.
Ray: Ipse, changa, the ******* linese, you jack***, eh, before Mario firese both our candy ***** eh.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
"Coach, Bennett ended the night with a hat trick and 10 assists and wasn't on the ice for any goals against, but was demoted to the 4th line in the 3rd period. Could you explain your thought process?"

Like Bennett would be trusted with that, he might make good, fancy coffee and that can't happen.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

'And it took him a long time to get them, like he's out of shape or something'.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Of course Brooks thinks they're playing well defensively and says they just need to score goals. Yeah like 5 to 7 I guess.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
This could be monumental for this team. Or a huge disappointment.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad