Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
So close yet so far away.

Kunitz - Crosby - Bennet
Jokinen - Malkin - Neal
Glass - Sutter - Dupuis
Conner - Vitale - Engelland

That would hold us over nicely until we make some trades for young power forwards. Ha who am I kidding.

I don't want to turn this into a lineup thread.

But I think you're doing it wrong. Glass is not a 3rd liner, and Conner is not an NHL player.

I'd like to roll with:
Dupuis-Crosby-Bennett
Kunitz-Malkin-Neal
Jokinen-Sutter-Kobasew
Glass-Vitale-Megna

When healthy of course.

I'll get to catch most of this game! GO PENS!

I saw this on twitter and now I'm scarred for life;

ATQavThsE3

pic.twitter.com/ATQavThsE3

If it's not showing up.

I'll be happy if 5 goals get us the win. If we get 6 i'm avoiding the internets for awhile.... on another note do they take half off if we get 5 and 1 waived off?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sooo we are definitely all expecting Beau to make one mistake and Bylsma immediately scream "i told you!" and put dupers back, eh?

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
Calling it right now, Dupuis will have at least 5-6 shifts with Sid, reasoning being Bennett can't handle the jump from 12 minutes a game to 18-20.

book it

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
The best thing to happen would be Bennett scoring from Sid within 3 minutes of the game starting. :laugh:

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Sooo we are definitely all expecting Beau to make one mistake and Bylsma immediately scream "i told you!" and put dupers back, eh?

Perceived mistake is probably more like it.

If it was ever the time to have the game of your life it's now, Beau. 1G, 2A, great defense and grinding someone down.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

let's just say I hope Bennett doesn't have to go to the potty over the next 3 hours

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I want to see Beau set Sid and Kuni up for goals. Jus so I can see BillyBudd's head explode.

I'm like a kid on Christmas.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man Dan's answer about changing the lines was almost pissing him off. :laugh: It's as if it wasn't his decision.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Could you imagine if Bennett eventually turns out as projected? To have a playmaking winger that can draw defenders & then hit Sid late instead of the other way around? It would be too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad