Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Rolfes is Leverkusen Managing Director

Who said LFC was interested in Wirtz?
Yes, I have read many rumors of Bayern being interested in Wirtz. I love Wirtz a lot but LFC does not have a need for him right now, they need a DM or defenders.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sport Bild claims that this winter Köln will take another run at loaning in Moukoko...who has just 2 goals in 115 minutes across all competitions for BVB this season, vs 5 goals in 180 minutes for the U21 NT.

I'm still hoping we can get him to play next to Becker/Fofana...but if reality won't bend to my wishes on this one, having Mouki & Martel starting for the same team would make it a lot easier for me to watch them.

Plus it would make it easier for Baumgart to convince Mouki to follow him to Union whenever Fischer leaves.

What rumors though?

I dunno. But whatever they were kicker felt there was enough to ask him about them :dunno:

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sport Bild claims that Köln will take another run at loaning out Moukoko in the winter window. I'm still hoping we can get him to play next to Becker/Fofana...but if reality won't bend to my wishes on this one, having Mouki & Martel starting for the same team would make it a lot easier for me to watch them.

Plus it would make it easier for Baumgart to convince Mouki to follow him to Union whenever Fischer leaves.

I dunno. But whatever they were kicker felt there was enough to ask him about them :dunno:
I guess? But I have seen literally nothing connecting Wirtz to LFC

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I guess? But I have seen literally nothing connecting Wirtz to LFC

There have been some German rumors but I treat them as seriously as I do the Musiala-to-LFC stuff. What's interesting to me is more that that price doesn't even get a call back.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
The player that Pedri & Foden wish they were :naughty:
Love the guy but he's not comparable in overall play with any of them. You never see Wirtz in his own half or working hard to get balls back, which are both Pedri and Foden's strenghts.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Love the guy but he's not comparable in overall play with any of them. You never see Wirtz in his own half or working hard to get balls back, which are both Pedri and Foden's strenghts.

That's because Flo is actually dangerous in the opposing box and so hasn't had to get pushed deeper at the senior level ;-)

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Is KDB going to stay at City or leave I hear a bunch of options...

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
According to BILD Forsberg will be leaving Leipzig for New York this winter.
Is he the last one left who played with them in 2. BuLi?

EDIT: no he extremely is not, I did not realize how early Poulsen, Gulasci, Orban, and Klostermann were there, and also Leipzig went up later than I thought they did (I thought 2014, turns out it was 2016).

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Is he the last one left who played with them in 2. BuLi?

EDIT: no he extremely is not, I did not realize how early Poulsen, Gulasci, Orban, and Klostermann were there, and also Leipzig went up later than I thought they did (I thought 2014, turns out it was 2016).

Yeah, we helped stall them in BuLi2 for a couple of years :D

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
For Red Bulls standards especially last few seasons that’s actually a high profile signing, hopefully he works out because they are in desperate need for a consistent scorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad