Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season - Mac Jones Traded to Jacksonville - QB Jacoby Brissett signs 1-year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
Calvin Ridley went from superstar #1 WR to “#2 at best” real fast when he didnt sign with the Patriots lol.

The draft is going to be so interesting. Ive been invested in all this and Im not even a huge football fan.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
If what Breer is reporting is true, theres really nothing to spin. That's a strong offer that was stronger than Jax. I would've felt confident if I were them with that.
Not sure why it’s a bad thing for a team to say we made a strong offer that we were comfortable with and another team valued him more and made a bigger one. And be done with it.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Boyd or Samuel would be alright signings but they are just more of the same nice 3rd options in the pass game on good teams that they signed in 2021. Boyd had back to back 1,000 yard seasons but Chase and Higgins took touches from him.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Calvin Ridley went from superstar #1 WR to “#2 at best” real fast when he didnt sign with the Patriots lol.

The draft is going to be so interesting. Ive been invested in all this and Im not even a huge football fan.
he is the second best wide receiver behind Travis Kelce

Who's throwing them the football in 2025?
Bailey Zappe I hope

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Tennessee no state or millionaire tax, better weather, their yahoos are less angry then ours

Players don’t want to play here - people need to realize Boston isn’t a destination

Not that good

Patriots should just take another 4-13 and get a couple of big drafts

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Between the Red Sox and Patriots reports, the phrase ‘showing interest in’ is really starting a irritate me..
Like I said in the Sox thread, I do not get why people get so caught up in agent spin. But it’s more fun to say “interest kings!” than do any sort of critical thinking.

FWIW... Tyron Smith - who I don't love - should now become a huge priority for the Pats.
The problem there is why would he come here? I’d imagine he’s ring chasing

Reactions: GatorMike

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

This isn't even remotely f***ing true. EVERYONE was saying he's a #2 on this forum. Go look. They didn't delete the posts. f***ing hate this shit. The debate was whether he'd still be worth signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad