Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season - Mac Jones Traded to Jacksonville - QB Jacoby Brissett signs 1-year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Trent is a very good player when he’s bought in. He will not get the contract his talent deserves because Trent Brown does not get out of his own way.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Thought this was a pretty good breakdown of the Top 5 QBs in the draft. Well worth a watch if you've got roughly 30 minutes.

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Good. He was the receivers coach. The receivers sucked. New coach. Loved him to death as a player, but not sad to see them move in a different direction.
At the SB both Jakobi Meyers & Kendrick Bourne raved about Brown

That’s good enough for me - you may know him, work for Patriots, or have better info but otherwise I hope he stays

IveGotToBeMe

Jul 1, 2012
RI
Trent Brown - lazy and toxic
Adrian Phillips - solid but often injured
Lawrence Guy - strong player for them but not worth the cap hit with other options
Kyle Duggar - just pay the man

Reactions: CDJ

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Do you know how skewed a hit job against Bill Belichick needs to be that even Ben freaking Volin is calling it out? Holy hell how does no one realize bashing Belichick makes both them and the Patriots look bad?

I hope he tells the organization to go f*** itself for the rest of his life.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Trent Brown - lazy and toxic
Adrian Phillips - solid but often injured
Lawrence Guy - strong player for them but not worth the cap hit with other options
Kyle Duggar - just pay the man
We need to retain Duggar, one of the few picks in the draft that actually worked well for us.
Pay him.
We have money to spend....spend it wisely.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad