GDT: 2023 Upper Deck NHL Draft: 1st Round, June 28, 7 p.m. et | ESPN, SN, TVAS: Nashville, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
7790C053-F8DF-47C7-99EB-D450B764B4B8.jpeg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm watching to see who gets picked at #17 (fml)

and at #31 (fml)
Yuppers. It might just get cringeworthy esp. if there’s a big faller or if Sakic the Fleecer flips them for a better return than Newhook. It’s going to be like watching a slow motion crash.

Reactions: River Meadow

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
This draft class is pretty top heavy to even be in the mix for a guy like MM at 5 is unreal. The off the wall predictions are hilarious..

I like it :slaugh:

Free avy

View attachment 722412
Finally Habs went for the best petit gars de chez nous ; You will see, Michaud is a star , the next Lafleur, the next Béliveau, Richard... - Rejean Tremblay

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Like you, I’m old enough to have seen Richer’s career. I remember Serge Savard as DG complaining to media that it’s almost impossible to get elite players because of the draft system that was not that old at the time.

We’ve never had a crack at a player like this in 50 years. And they might pass? . If they’re dumb it’s better to be really really dumb. I’ll be like T.O fans having a blast during the Ballard years.
I’m definitely in the Mitch camp. Hopefully we get him. Let’s see how it all shakes out.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
The top 7 will go:

1:Bedard
2:Fantilli
3:Smith
4:Leonard
5:Carlsson
6:Reinbacher
7:Michkov

No need on arguing, it’s happening. Welcome to the Habs Leo.

I posted the exact same bracket except with Dvorsky going 7 and Michkov 8. I think people will be surprised how much smaller players end up falling. Benson will fall a LOT.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Anthony Martineau was able to get an interview with Mr Michkov, and posted it to Twitter.

Not sure who the guy is in the background but he certainly seemed happy to be there and see Mr Michkov.

Pretty sure that thread says he hasn't interviewed him yet, but hopes to get the chance tomorrow. I'm translating though so I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad