GDT: 2023 Upper Deck NHL Draft: 1st Round, June 28, 7 p.m. et | ESPN, SN, TVAS: Nashville, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
The way he talked about the 50 contracts … how they can’t sign everyone … and the way he was smiling about having the 5 spot for now, I think he’s dropped an offer on the Ducks’ lap.

He’s pooling his assets and starting to build his roster with a bit more precision, with a shorter timeline.

He’s waiting for an answer, ready to pick 2nd or 5th.
Kent setting us up for tomorrow 😀

• Love
Reactions: Rapala

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
I was holding out hope that the Habs move up to grab Fantilli but with todays trade that ship has sailed

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
100% expecting it to be traded down.
Philly, Preds, Caps and Detroit are on my radar.
Tbh we need star power (we got the depth) on this team and there's only one way to get a game changer : draft the highest possible.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
7qtdkh.jpg

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hugo: “Ahem… Given the new approach to adding young players, we decided to trade our 5 pick for Alex Lafreniere and Kakko, yeah that’s right… both of them”…

Next year Hugo at the Scout Direction meeten: “Who else did you guys like in the last few drafts? … wait, is that the pro scouts, now … or still these guys. Do we still need these guys?”

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Slaf is a great playmaking winger. He hasn't even scraped his ceiling yet... he's only played ~ 30 games.
The thing with slaf is once he figures out how to make some more space for himself from the boards to the slot every single one of his tools will increase twofold if the kid can ever learn to get seperation from his checker at the NHL level its over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad