Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Edition

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Thanks! Sounds like the average prototypical Brasilian prospect. Crazy good at everything except consistency and decision-making lol.

It's true, he even looks more Brazilian than Norwegian too :laugh:
Apparantly he had a really good game yesterday as well, assisted on the Haaland and Odegaard goals too.

• Haha
Reactions: S E P H

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Bono confirmed that Real Madrid went for Kepa because they weren't willing to deal with the fact that he'd miss time for AFCON. He was their first choice.

I still don't understand why Chelsea didn't go for him given that they went with Sanchez.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Bono confirmed that Real Madrid went for Kepa because they weren't willing to deal with the fact that he'd miss time for AFCON. He was their first choice.

I still don't understand why Chelsea didn't go for him given that they went with Sanchez.
Chelsea should never have sent Kepa away. That was colossally stupid.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Mean while barca have to win with one hand tied behind their back. It’ll be sweeter when they finish 10 points ahead of madrid come may

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Mean while barca have to win with one hand tied behind their back. It’ll be sweeter when they finish 10 points ahead of madrid come may

If the league imposed wage limit can drop by 60% in a given season without other major economic news, it's not a sane system.

I’d love to see exactly how the league arrived at this figure. Since last season we reduced the wage bill by over 160 million and had a net transfer income of about 100 million. I’d say that is major economic news too, yet they dropped the wage limit by 60%. That’s not to mention the revenues, especially from match days, and winning the league. I’m all for some FFP and we’ll get past this, but they’re ruining the league.

On a side note, Madrid‘s wage limit is almost 500 million more and even Atleti have a higher wage limit.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

10 million is such a joke. He can go anywhere not named city and I wouldn’t be concerned over his future. But of course he will go there.

Worst case he gets buried in the depth chart. Best case Pep turns him into a midfielder.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Tebas:

“One thing is what the clubs pay the players and then, depending on the cases, there are internal valuations at La Liga that adapts these figures to market prices. We have valued Joao Felix’s contract at much more than what Barca pays.”

So Tebas himself has said that we’re only paying 400k this season for Felix, but the league is counting it against us at a much higher figure. I’m guessing over 10 million. This is the bullshit we’re dealing with and I highly doubt this is happening with any other players.

Reactions: gary69

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad