Buffalo Bills 2023 Summer - Post-Draft and Pre-Camp Talk

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • TE

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • OL

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • DE

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • DL

• LB

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • CB

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Imagine what the talking heads would be saying if the Bills had a first game like the Chiefs had or a first half like the Bengals are having now
Or imagine if Chiefs, Bengals, AND the Bills lose. The overreaction amongst the shrieking eels of sports media will be hilarious.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
At least Pittsburg look good in that one preseason game
He's nowhere near as bad as Peterman, but everyone anointing Pickett as having "arrived" based on his preseason stats felt a bit premature. Granted, the 49ers are a wagon defensively, but I think Pickett will end up somewhere between a slightly below average to average QB, with some peaks and valleys in performance here and there.

Reactions: Husko and Dirty Dog

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
He's nowhere near as bad as Peterman, but everyone anointing Pickett as having "arrived" based on his preseason stats felt a bit premature. Granted, the 49ers are a wagon defensively, but I think Pickett will end up somewhere between a slightly below average to average QB, with some peaks and valleys in performance here and there.
I have no problem seeing Pittsburgh in QB purgatory, with a good but not good enough QB.

Reactions: kirby11

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Absolutely crazy play, Lawrence is strip sacked but absolutely no one on either team realizes it's a live ball and not a forward pass, until DeForest Buckner crashes in there, picks up the ball, and rumbles to the end zone to put the Colts in front.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
JK Dobbins may have an Achilles injury.

4th and 1 or less around midfield for the Jags down 21-17, QB sneak, short gain but not enough for the first down.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I’m waiting for Cincy to right their play any moment now, but it continues to look like Pre-Burrow Cincy.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Jags are going to survive.

The Ravens are going to win, but not survive. Holy shit is that team cursed with injuries.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Today is the difference between Allen and Burrow. Burrow may be steadier for the most part but I can't recall Allen ever being as big of a non-factor as Burrow was today. He looks like he doesn't even care.
The biggest difference is Allen is always going to have a higher floor than Burrow, because even if the aerial attack isn't clicking, Allen can still give you production with his legs. It gives him a chance to keep himself (and the team) in the game until they can get the passing game going.

There is no plan B with Burrow.

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Today is the difference between Allen and Burrow. Burrow may be steadier for the most part but I can't recall Allen ever being as big of a non-factor as Burrow was today. He looks like he doesn't even care.
He's just playing it cool. I know it can be tough to pick up on when you're not the host of your own podcast, but you have to trust me on this. And give my sponsors a click.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Edmunds looking lost and behind the play often, so far for Chicago.

Edit: and he just made a nice play

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Hilarious to see how little false starts don’t get called and then randomly start to get called

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Going to be interesting to see who NE goes with at QB after they move on from Mac Jones either during the season or after. He’s just not the answer especially with the QB’s in the division and conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark