Buffalo Bills 2023 Summer - Post-Draft and Pre-Camp Talk

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • TE

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • OL

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • DE

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • DL

• LB

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • CB

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
have to say I’m not really feeling any kinda excitement about this season. Not because I think we’ll be bad.

Just the disappointing ends after great regular seasons has me kinda like “regular season doesn’t matter any more, just get in and win there”
I'm excited because I missed football and watching a buncha scrubs yesterday didn't scratch the itch. But I might not care about individual games until like, Week 12. It's not even the regular season yet, just Post-Preseason. Either way, just look good en route to a playoff spot, and don't tear any ACLs, and I'm happy

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Because it is:
9/11 Patriot's Day.
Aaron Rodgers debut in NYC.
Media interest to pump up the Jets.

I expect the NFL league office will instruct the officiating crew to do anything / everything in their power to help the Jets win. Buffalo will need to beat both the Jets and the officials handily. I am not expecting the Bills to dominate, therefore the game will be too close, which means the officials will be able to influence the outcome favorably for the Jets.
Normally I would agree with you. However, we are the only New York team so we should get the advantage.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
have to say I’m not really feeling any kinda excitement about this season. Not because I think we’ll be bad.

Just the disappointing ends after great regular seasons has me kinda like “regular season doesn’t matter any more, just get in and win there”
I am definitely still excited/nervous but I know what you mean.

I want the Bills to make the playoffs and peak at the right time. I want them to be playing their best football entering the postseason, even if that means starting out the season slow. I mean, I don’t want them to start out the season slow. Ideally they play their best football all season long but that’s not realistic and if I had to pick I’d rather them be playing their best football at the end of the season vs the beginning (as long as they still make the playoffs).

I plan to try hard this year not to overreact to games each week. I want to learn to just enjoy the ride.
I’m sick of feeling nervous during games. It’s only football ffs!

Reactions: MOGlLNY

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I am definitely still excited/nervous but I know what you mean.

I want the Bills to make the playoffs and peak at the right time. I want them to be playing their best football entering the postseason, even if that means starting out the season slow. I mean, I don’t want them to start out the season slow. Ideally they play their best football all season long but that’s not realistic and if I had to pick I’d rather them be playing their best football at the end of the season vs the beginning (as long as they still make the playoffs).

I plan to try hard this year not to overreact to games each week. I want to learn to just enjoy the ride.
I’m sick of feeling nervous during games. It’s only football ffs!
I think this is a better way of putting it

Reactions: Dirty Dog

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021

I'm on the other side of the fence. If the Bills don't go into the playoffs healthy and with the first-round bye in hand, I'll feel defeated before a single post-season game has even been played. I believe those two factors matter so much to the team's success. But I'll still enjoy watching the team no matter what happens.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I'm on the other side of the fence. If the Bills don't go into the playoffs healthy and with the first-round bye in hand, I'll feel defeated before a single post-season game has even been played. I believe those two factors matter so much to the team's success. But I'll still enjoy watching the team no matter what happens.
With how hard their schedule is this year, the being relatively healthy at the end of the year thing is the more likely hope.

I would be shocked if they win enough games to get the 1 seed given the schedule the second half of the season. But, being a half-game up on the Bengals and Chiefs today doesn't hurt.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
not a good play on words imo with the today's date tbh my friend

This just in, Bengals fans blame the Bill's for yesterdays loss... :rolleyes:
Yr kidding i hope. Look I'm all for leaving people their illusions but do a little work w people on the ground breathing that crap. Watch kubrick 2001 and compare at least the moon scene shot w the angle on thr pile and millennium Hilton to start. I do this out of love and simply because u don't understand illusions.
Football is strange as well and fitting w w zebras lurking but I'm Pejorative Slured in thinking Josh and the bills have a bad taste of fooked w and w rpo and d option in hand can beat even a soft rigged spectacle, we'll see. Go buffalo bill and f em all

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I play in a standard ESPN fantasy league with my post-grad Marine Corps buddies, mostly just to stay in touch and talk crap. 12 players, snake draft, I was pick 10, here's what I have. It's a non PPR, flex player league.

QB: Watson, Garoppolo
RB: Etienne, Bryan Robinson, Breece Hall, James Cook, Roshon Johnson, Tyjae Spears
WR: Chase, Samuel, Drake London, Meyers, Lazard
TE: Freiermuth, Kincaid
D: Bills
K: Bass

I usually go RB heavy (actually heavier than this draft), and take some fliers on a couple rookie runners.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Whats on the menu Bill's Mafia ?

Chicken finger subs, twice baked potatoes, homemade slaw, sweet corn, root beer floats, munchies for later here
It is just me and my son for dinner so just making up some taco meat to have a quick dinner and then the leftover meat can be used by me and my wife for taco salads this week also.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Lightning near the stadium, ESPN's crew is evacuated from the field (doing their pregame in the concourse). Hopefully it all passes and we don't see any delays to warmups and actual game time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad