Buffalo Bills 2023 Summer - Post-Draft and Pre-Camp Talk

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • TE

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • OL

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • DE

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • DL

• LB

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • CB

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
A team having a flaws and going 8-1 is a far cry from “not even showing up”. The bills were never quite right in the second half of the season and didn’t play to their potential…and they were still one of the best teams in the league.
We can use whatever phraseology we want but the reality is teams played them a lot closer and they made a lot more errors than they did earlier. Outside factors definitely played a role and I agree they were still a top ten team, just way closer to 10 than 1.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Every year, at least a few pundits pick the Chargers to make a run at the division and think they’ll have playoff success. Every year, they crumble in the clutch. They also continue insisting that JC Jackson is a #1 corner despite years of evidence otherwise, and he cost them badly today between a stupid PI before the half to gift MIA a field goal, getting toasted everywhere, and taking that INT out of the end zone in traffic and getting tackled at the 4.

Hill and McDaniel can cover up for a lot of Tua’s warts, and he’s really good at being the point guard in the system.
That PI was literally the difference in the game. Gift of three points.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 10.06.52 PM.png

Reactions: brian_griffin

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

With the team being pretty healthy, there are going to be some inactives that will raise eyebrows.

Joe Marino was projecting the inactives and he had Elam and Ford inactive (and Damar active). And I am sure nobody would be riled up if Elam or Ford were inactive.

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse

Bengals will be fine and their fans should know it. They are over-rated but that’s fine.

But yesteray should a reality check on the Steelers and Giants, and they should cool their hype.

Bears fans are going to have to accept Fields sucks

Vikings and Broncos fans must know they aren’t really a good team yet

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Bengals will be fine and their fans should know it. They are over-rated but that’s fine.

But yesteray should a reality check on the Steelers and Giants, and they should cool their hype.

Bears fans are going to have to accept Fields sucks

Vikings and Broncos fans must know they aren’t really a good team yet

Vikings need to come to earth from last year. Their insane 1 score game record isn’t repeatable and should fall back more to the mean.

I’d put the Commanders up there as a disappointment. They barely beat a team that many predicted to be absolutely terrible.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
how’s everyone feeling about MNF?
Because it is:
9/11 Patriot's Day.
Aaron Rodgers debut in NYC.
Media interest to pump up the Jets.

I expect the NFL league office will instruct the officiating crew to do anything / everything in their power to help the Jets win. Buffalo will need to beat both the Jets and the officials handily. I am not expecting the Bills to dominate, therefore the game will be too close, which means the officials will be able to influence the outcome favorably for the Jets.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
have to say I’m not really feeling any kinda excitement about this season. Not because I think we’ll be bad.

Just the disappointing ends after great regular seasons has me kinda like “regular season doesn’t matter any more, just get in and win there”

Reactions: whiplash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad