Buffalo Bills 2023 Summer - Post-Draft and Pre-Camp Talk

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • TE

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • OL

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • DE

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • DL

• LB

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • CB

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I have a feeling McAfee is going to be one of those public figures/celebrities we look back on in a decade and cringe about giving a platform. I die inside every time I see him and hear that voice. The fact that his new show has a "disclaimer" where they brag about using "cuss words" makes my skin crawl.
It's not a new show and that disclaimer is letting his fanbase know that the move to ESPN won't change their product.

I think Pat is good, especially when it comes to the football stuff since both himself and AJ and Pacman are all former NFLers.

And his interview with the Kavanagh brothers after the ND lacrosse natty was pretty good.

Swear words don't bother me, so...

:dunno:

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I have a feeling McAfee is going to be one of those public figures/celebrities we look back on in a decade and cringe about giving a platform. I die inside every time I see him and hear that voice. The fact that his new show has a "disclaimer" where they brag about using "cuss words" makes my skin crawl.
That is certainly a take.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I guess I'm in the minority here on McAfee haha. Fair enough. I thought the disclaimer was more of a "we are badass because we swear" type thing instead of an actual warning for viewers...to each their own though.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
McAfee appeals to the demographic of men and women sports / football viewers who wear tank tops with blazers and suit jackets. All 7 of them.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I guess I'm in the minority here on McAfee haha. Fair enough. I thought the disclaimer was more of a "we are badass because we swear" type thing instead of an actual warning for viewers...to each their own though.
He’s lame as hell and hard to watch..,but who has a show about sports that isn’t a total jackass? It seems like part of the job description.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I’m with you. I find him grating. Have never been able to listen to him for more than a couple minutes before turning it off

He’s lame as hell and hard to watch..,but who has a show about sports that isn’t a total jackass? It seems like part of the job description.
The ringer and athletic football pros come to mind. Ben Solak is too pocket-sized cute to be a jackass

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015

"Is the Bengals' window closing?" he asked with tongue in cheek.

It was kind of funny seeing this article linked in the article you posted about Higgins.

I guess that went out the window.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
how’s everyone feeling about MNF?
Simply wish we didn't have to wait so long. Many picking the Jets to win to go along with those picking the Bills to not win the division. Love it. Bills are trash. Terrible team. lol. They are a year older but if Hyde and Poyer can remain on the field it helps the defence. Bit of a big IF though. Maybe White is back to his Pro Bowl self. Maybe Allen won't throw as many deep balls and maybe Dorsey won't call as many plays where there even is a deep route. Let the playmakers get open with routes 15 yards or less, lull the defence to sleep, then double move over the top for a TD on one of the few deep shots they take all game. I don't know. Simply glad football is back. Go Bills!

Reactions: NotABadPeriod

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
50/50 game. Im leaning toward the Jets. I think their D line is going to cause a lot of issues to an offensive line that still needs to gel. Let's hope the defense comes to play and doesn't have any back breaking brain farts.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I think Kincaid is going to go off. This is in no ways shaped by the fact I drafted him in fantasy to be my backup TE, figuring he'd turn into a weapon as the season goes on. But the Kelce injury has pressed him into duty, so here's hoping for a 3 TD outing.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I think Kincaid is going to go off. This is in no ways shaped by the fact I drafted him in fantasy to be my backup TE, figuring he'd turn into a weapon as the season goes on. But the Kelce injury has pressed him into duty, so here's hoping for a 3 TD outing.
I was eyeing him as a backup as well, but my dad took him in the 3rd or 4th round. A slight reach, amirite?

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES

I think he knew it's more than 'slight'..

Backup? He's my starter in half my leagues lol

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Tons of flights into NYC are getting cancelled tonight and tomorrow due to storms down there, so now I'm driving an SUV with my best high school buddies at 7am tomorrow. Just a little bump in the road to what should be a great trip otherwise. Weather for the game has been clearing in forecasts for a few days now.

Jets are going to be playing with their hair on fire to start this one. Need to weather that and use it against them. Can't wait to see Josh and the boys shut their crowd up.

GO BILLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad