HF Habs: 2023 Schedule & Standings Thread part 3: Race for Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ducks get on the board! Now 2-1 VAN with less than 7 mins to go in the 3rd.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Ducks stay 4 pts back with a game in hand on Montreal.

Their next game is Tuesday night versus Calgary, while we play TB. Philadelphia hosts Florida and Arizona is @ Winnipeg. Coyotes are awful on the road.

Reactions: Runner77

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I’m happy to finish 5th overall. I’m not greedy and I do not expect any other team to surpass us.

Arizona/Philadelphia scares me. It’s a miracle that we are not above them. If we can keep them off it’s a win in my book since not even 2 weeks ago I was expecting us to finish 6th.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I’m happy to finish 5th overall. I’m not greedy and I do not expect any other team to surpass us.

Arizona/Philadelphia scares me. It’s a miracle that we are not above them. If we can keep them off it’s a win in my book since not even 2 weeks ago I was expecting us to finish 6th.

Hopefully we can secure losses against Tampa and Boston this week.. likelihood of losing to Columbus is extremely low, so we can't afford to pick up points against two of the best teams in the league. Tampa should be dressing Vasy.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

Arizona will stay above us. Philly is a wildcard. Top 5 is good but top 4 is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad