HF Habs: 2023 Roster, Schedule & Standings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
It is looking like a bad tank night. Wish Vancouver could win 1 or 2 games this week...

Forget it Vancouver is done. They're staying where they are, pick #7.

Everyone ahead of them is legitimately better than they are.

Detroit winning means Florida is currently at pick #10; however if they win tonight - and that looks pretty good - they'll just get back into spot #11. They seem to like that spot.

Reactions: rahad and Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
The ESPN+ feed on Sportsnet for the Florida/Colorado game is terrible. Movements are not smooth when the players are skating with speed and it's hard to watch, at least for me anyhow.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
When is the last time you had an eye exam? :sarcasm:
Sad to say it's been a while. My sight is still pretty good (or I think so anyway) but editing photos on my computer and staring at photoshop for a while, like I was doing before turning the game on tonight, does fatigue my eyes a bit the past couple of years so it's maybe time for another eye exam soon. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Sad to say it's been a while. My sight is still pretty good (or I think so anyway) but editing photos on my computer and staring at photoshop for a while, like I was doing before turning the game on tonight, does fatigue my eyes a bit the past couple of years so it's maybe time for another eye exam soon. :)
Kidding you, obviously. But yeah, we need you to take care of yourself and be in good health b’y. ;)

Reactions: sheed36

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I'm not peeved that sharks won but yotes really suck! They've drafted in or just out of the top 10 pretty much every year for the last ten years and still can't beat bottom feeders?! Shameful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad