Prospect Info: 2023 Rookie Faceoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Seeing some footage from other teams' camps... Any idea if our scrimmage will be streamed?

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
I must've missed him leaving. What happened? I remember things getting a little chippy awhile back.
Not sure, I don't think he got Ban since his posts still show up with his avatar and I think Ban people lose avatars.

Maybe just moved on.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Not sure, I don't think he got Ban since his posts still show up with his avatar and I think Ban people lose avatars.

Maybe just moved on.
I think he said that he was gonna distance himself from the Ducks as a whole because they were so bad, presumably he may return when things aren’t so bleak.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
If this works here's some Minty vids from day 1. Probably not much different from what Derek already posted...

And a couple of Leo...

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Carlsson's stride is very similar to Backstrom's

also Minty is very close to NHL ready IMO. Skating looks superb. actually quite a bit better than i had thought it was

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
After watching some livestream footage...

Carlsson's poise with the puck and defending are top-notch. He makes effortless moves, incredibly efficient player. Seemed a bit snakebitten in terms of scoring but might just be something he needs to work on.

Sidorov wow'd me. He's got a fantastic shot and great speed. Saw him pick multiple corners on the move.

I feel re-affirmed in my belief that Mintyukov is a step ahead of Zellweger in terms of development. He looks like he'll get some time with the big club this year.

Anarchynate

Feb 28, 2023
Orange County
After watching some livestream footage...

Carlsson's poise with the puck and defending are top-notch. He makes effortless moves, incredibly efficient player. Seemed a bit snakebitten in terms of scoring but might just be something he needs to work on.

Sidorov wow'd me. He's got a fantastic shot and great speed. Saw him pick multiple corners on the move.

I feel re-affirmed in my belief that Mintyukov is a step ahead of Zellweger in terms of development. He looks like he'll get some time with the big club this year.
Sidorov plays exactly like Marchand. Without the cockroachness of course lol

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Carlsson's stride is very similar to Backstrom's

also Minty is very close to NHL ready IMO. Skating looks superb. actually quite a bit better than i had thought it was
I keep telling people.. Minty will be in the lineup opening night.. Dude is a stud.. Infact he will win rookie of the year!! As a defensemen.. and win the norris!! Come at me bro!!! lol

Sidorov plays exactly like Marchand. Without the cockroachness of course lol
Good We need more of that.. Its time we fk with other teams now

Reactions: TopShelfWaterBottle

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I keep telling people.. Minty will be in the lineup opening night.. Dude is a stud.. Infact he will win rookie of the year!! As a defensemen.. and win the norris!! Come at me bro!!! lol
I’ve said minty will challenge for a spot on the roster…. He is so underrated it hurts

Is siderov similar to perreault (Jacob) for someone that’s never seen him play?

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I’ve said minty will challenge for a spot on the roster…. He is so underrated it hurts

Is siderov similar to perreault (Jacob) for someone that’s never seen him play?
I haven't seen enough of either to know if this is totally off-base, but he struck me as more of a Debrincat/Caufield type player.

Perreault always reminds me of Rakell

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Feels like we haven't had this many Czech and Slovak players in the org for a long time. By my count its Dostal, Gudas, Regenda, Port and Suchanek. very neat

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad