Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spjutmuren

Aug 9, 2021
@KillerMillerTime

Late follow-up on your post in the other thread regarding relations between E Lindholm and ‘our’ Swedes. Lindholm and Boqvist never to my knowledge played together in Brynäs but share the same route to NHL. Both of them played in last years summer exhibition game in Gävle. Haven’t seen any lineups for this years but I think it is likely that both of them plays.

Hampus Lindholm and Ullmark comes from other parts of Sweden and is not a part of this group.

Spjutmuren

Aug 9, 2021
@KillerMillerTime

Late follow-up on your post in the other thread regarding relations between E Lindholm and ‘our’ Swedes. Lindholm and Boqvist never to my knowledge played together in Brynäs but share the same route to NHL. Both of them played in last years summer exhibition game in Gävle. Haven’t seen any lineups for this years but I think it is likely that both of them plays.

Hampus Lindholm and Ullmark comes from other parts of Sweden and is not a part of this group.
We all love to get our hopes up I assume, so I just checked another thing and it seems as if Elias Lindholm was on the swedish U20 team in 12/13 together with Hampus and Linus.

He is coming here! 😉

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
WTF I make a great Spinal Tap joke and the thread gets shut down? THIS IS BULLSHIT!

IMG_0832.jpeg

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
How about Ullmark for Vitek Vanecek & NJD 1st in 2024.

He has a 3.4 x 2 contract. Devils have 1.9m in space so they can take on the extra cap from Ullmark.

NJD gets a definitive #1 starter for two playoff runs.

Bruins would now have 2 million in cap space and a Gryz/Forbort trade away from getting to 5 million for Lindholm

Reactions: bbfan419

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
How about Ullmark for Vitek Vanecek & NJD 1st in 2024.

He has a 3.4 x 2 contract. Devils have 1.9m in space so they can take on the extra cap from Ullmark.

NJD gets a definitive #1 starter for two playoff runs.

Bruins would now have 2 million in cap space and a Gryz/Forbort trade away from getting to 5 million for Lindholm

Or just wait until the deadline and bank space and wait until when it will costs hundreds of thousands instead of millions for Calgary to retain 50%.

Reactions: CellyHard

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
I saw Spinal Tap live and I’ve watched the movie at least 200 times. All I have to say to any of you is that it does look like black leather and you can see yourself in both sides.

And in case you forgot, we are not about to f***ing do a free-form jazz exploration in front of a festival crowd.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I saw Spinal Tap live and I’ve watched the movie at least 200 times. All I have to say to any of you is that it does look like black leather and you can see yourself in both sides.

And in case you forgot, we are not about to f***ing do a free-form jazz exploration in front of a festival crowd.
If you seen it over 200 times then you should know it was a jazz odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille