Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Those are great examples, for sure. But I don't think secondary assists on the whole come close in total numbers to being "just as impactful" as their primary counterparts. I think a majority of secondary assists end up being "guy who happened to touch the puck prior to the pass that actually set up a goal."

This is me with about 90% of power play assists as well(primary or secondary assists).

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Those are great examples, for sure. But I don't think secondary assists on the whole come close in total numbers to being "just as impactful" as their primary counterparts. I think a majority of secondary assists end up being "guy who happened to touch the puck prior to the pass that actually set up a goal."
I feel the same way.

One reason I think many fans overvalue Krejci's playmaking ability.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Well for starters if Zacha can continue to preform like last year or even improve on it, his contract is an absolute steal.

If they trade him, they sure don't need to add anything to the deal.

images-of-people-laughing-hysterically-gifs-tenor_90.gif

Reactions: UncleRico

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Bruins won’t fill a hole by creating another

DeBrusk I’m not sure what the plan is but Zacha especially and Carlo likely are not going anywhere

If they trade for Lindholm I would go Zacha 0% Carlo 0% and DeBrusk 25%

I’d keep Jake and wait till February see where at
What hole would they be creating ?

Sure if they move Debrusk but if he doesn't agree to re - sign, Id much rather deal him away in a deal for Lindholm.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
What hole would they be creating ?

Sure if they move Debrusk but if he doesn't agree to re - sign, Id much rather deal him away in a deal for Lindholm.
I think he meant that if Zacha was part of that deal they'd be losing their current best center on the team. Basically not completely solving the hole.

Reactions: Gordoff

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Makes a lot more sense to move DeBrusk at the trade deadline when there's a clearer picture as to who could replace him in the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad