HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
If they are still sitting there at the start of camp, there are a few guys I wouldn't mind throwing a PTO at to see if you can find something. Bellows, Wilde, Sundqvist. Hell I'd even see if Heinen wanted come in on a PTO and link up with his old college coach again.

Good list.

Reactions: ON3M4N

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
No one was interested at 1.8 x 2 years with like 4.5 mil owed in real money. Now that he's a free agent it's already been reported that he has offers and won't be on the market long.
Yes this is true. He does make an intriguing reclamation project at the right price.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
With Zadina throwing away all that money just to get free I have to wonder if he doesn't have a plan or a destination in mind. Could he want to play on a Czech line........................

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Frederic is $2M max. Guy is remarkably inconsistent to the player he’s trying to be.

I agree. I really like Frederic. He's on the same level of Foligno though IMO. Foligno, Lucic, Hathaway..... The only edge Frederic has is youth. Does he get $3M as a UFA? I'm not so sure. I say no. Best case scenario is a Coyle/Foligno cross breed.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
So you watched a team win 3 rounds and 3 games in the Cup Finals and you were still telling yourself they’re too soft in G7?

Like, you literally watched them win 15 playoff games and every time they won you told yourself they were lucky to win that game because really, they’re much too soft to be winning playoff games.

So, you did that 15 times, and then the 16th time you snapped your fingers and said, “See, I knew it! God damn it, I hate being right all the time!”

:sarcasm:
It isn't easy :)

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
There must something real funky about Zadina for a 6th OA to pass through the entire league on waivers and no takers .
Now I get it , the numbers aren't exactly jumping off the page but there are plenty of players in the NHL making way more money with the same or less production. What gives ?

Reactions: Dr Hook

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I mean you should, given you just positioned him as a potential centre option don
If bergy and dk are back then no If there is a problem you gotta plug it . Let's hope they back but that nolan Patrick kid is really intriguing 24 only and hasn't shown is real stuff because of concussions. If doctors clear him no brainer it not then hes done.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
If bergy and dk are back then no If there is a problem you gotta plug it . Let's hope they back but that nolan Patrick kid is really intriguing 24 only and hasn't shown is real stuff because of concussions. If doctors clear him no brainer it not then hes done.

If the doctors keep clearing him, that’s where he’s headed.

There must something real funky about Zadina for a 6th OA to pass through the entire league on waivers and no takers .
Now I get it , the numbers aren't exactly jumping off the page but there are plenty of players in the NHL making way more money with the same or less production. What gives ?

Maybe the teams didn’t want to take him at his cap hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad