Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
The only franchise altering thing would be Bergeron and Krejci both retiring. Maybe that forces Sweeney to do something crazy for a faster rebuild but I really dont think so. My guess though is Sweeney doesn’t do much but clear out some salary and if they happen to both retire, tells us that they will have center by committee and believe Coyle and Zacha can hold down 1 and 2.

Reactions: Gordoff

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Franchise altering is inevitable. Just try playing armchair GM and you will quickly realize it's inevitable. No matter what they do it will be franchise altering just to get cap compliant. My money is on a deal with either Calgary or Winnipeg. My guess is Calgary because the Bruins have two players that could be of interest (Debrusk and Hall) I mean who most likely to be OK with being in Alberta than a couple of homies. Then Hannifin is one of our homies, it just makes to much sense.

JFresh! Duh
Oh ya , I don't think that's the franchise altering part.

Reactions: Caper Bruins fan

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
This is a weird off-season. Last year we knew the entire off-season hung on Bergeron/Krejci decisions. Now, we have no idea who they're moving but rumors are saying "insane move". Anything other than moving Pastrnak/McAvoy would be franchise altering/insane to me. Which I don't see happening. Unless Bruins front office are being reactionary towards McAvoys terrible G7 performance.
No chance on moving Mac

Reactions: G Backup

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Krug liked the tweet pasta made about bringing Krug back to Boston . Not sure what that means but he also Removed St.Louis logo from his twitter banner too...
a not insignificant amount of his twitter likes are bruins related, dude pretty clearly never wanted to leave.

Reactions: G Backup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad