GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
If he has a deal lined up, I dont think it matters which 18 year old kid who is years away from NHL time is available there
It’s also the trade trading for EK waiting to see who might be available.

For example Michkov being available at 20 could mean Seattle says no.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Way to suck up to and validate some 12 year old who has been screenshoting posts from our forum and taking them to the Jackets forum.
Really - I used the screenshot of @Bizz take on Smith, which I agree. Sorry to offend. Many of us on the CBJ board are in agreement on his take on Smith. We made the same arguments.

Btw - I am 13 years old (just trying to be funny) not trying to insult you like you tried to do with me.

Good luck with the draft.

Reactions: NiWa and Sandisfan

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Anybody else think Ek doesn’t get traded today but instead gets dealt before free agency for picks in 2024? I for one would love another 1st this year but could also totally see MG taking a future 1st and other assets to keep a potential suitor engaged to the finish line.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Prediction: 10-15 minutes for each of the first picks followed by the NHL airing a commercial for shop.nhl.com Blackhawks merch instead of the Sharks pick followed by another 10-15 minutes for each pick till the Sharks pick again where they’ll instead do an introspective on the Golden Knights Stanley cup.
Gonna DVR delay 20 minutes so I fire it up from the beginning at 4:20. I'll be much more prepared to deal with all that bullshit by 4:21. 😉

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Alright gang, I'm in. What do you want to know from inside the draft floor...well the media platform at least.
Of the prospects you’ve seen so far, who’s got the best suit on? Anyone with a teal accent?
:naughty:

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
@Kcoyote3 just walk up with the Sharks when it’s their turn to pick and draft Michkov before Grier or Burke can announce the pick
Or, just walk up there for the first three picks... and give them three third rounder type names... leave Bedard for the Sharks. I mean, if you want to totally hero out.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
The only team that would have the cap space is Seattle. If the Krakens would part with Shane Wright, plus a couple of 3/4th rd draft picks. Sharks should trade them EK65 plus this year #26 overall, plus the Sharks should retain 50%. Aside from that no.
Negative Wrights stock has done nothing but plummet since he’s been drafted. I’d like to see a deal with Buffalo they’ve got better trade capital, Adam’s is actually a smart GM so that could be a problem 😂

My draft predictions
85C877E5-2BD8-4B22-BFE0-1E615F113F96.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad