GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

YUPPY

Oct 5, 2020
The Sharks have 11 total picks in this 7 rounds Draft.
Rd1: #4, #26
Rd2: #36
Rd3: #94
Rd4:#100, 123
Rd5: #130, 132
Rd6: #164
Rd7: #196, 203, 206.
Who will they draft? Will EK65 be traded?

Last edited:

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013

Any possibility of moving from 4th to 5th is now gone (unless MTL is using a 2024 1st round pick as ammo).

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I’ll be in attendance in Nashville tomorrow night (flying out of SFO this afternoon). Decided I’m gonna be super zen about whoever we pick, even if I objectively hate it.
This actually bummed me out a little. Fans of contending teams write about traveling to a finals game; I guess this is what fans of rebuilding teams do. The draft really is the highlight of the season...

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
This actually bummed me out a little. Fans of contending teams write about traveling to a finals game; I guess this is what fans of rebuilding teams do. The draft really is the highlight of the season...
I mean, I’ve wanted to attend an NHL draft ever since I started following the draft in 2011. It’s only that this is the year it’s worked out and the Sharks having a high pick is the cherry on top.

I could never be zen about a Sharks’ SCF final game. I literally failed a final exam that almost stopped me graduating university in 2016 because it was at the same time as SCF game 5 and I was unfocused and distracted the whole time.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
I mean, I’ve wanted to attend an NHL draft ever since I started following the draft in 2011. It’s only that this is the year it’s worked out and the Sharks having a high pick is the cherry on top.

I could never be zen about a Sharks’ SCF final game. I literally failed a final exam that almost stopped me graduating university in 2016 because it was at the same time as SCF game 5 and I was unfocused and distracted the whole time.

That is awesome!

I have a feeling you’re going to experience a wild draft. Top 5 pick, a good chance of a Karlsson trade, a generational prospect, multiple early picks.

Nashville is an awesome city too. Have fun!

Reactions: Juxtaposer

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012

Could be worse, I paid close to $900 to sit about as high as you can in the tank only to watch them lose game 6. That was fun

Although did get to see Donskoi win it in OT in game 3 for free (family season tickets) so that helped balance it out

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Could be worse, I paid close to $900 to sit about as high as you can in the tank only to watch them lose. That was fun
That’s exactly why I’d never pay to go to a Sharks’ playoff game, personally. The only playoff game I’ve ever been to was against Vancouver in 2011, which my parents gave me as a high school graduation gift. I can’t remember which game number it was but it was the only one in the series that we won. Marleau scored at least two goals, which was awesome, but I also remember that was the game that one of the Canucks defensemen took a huge hit and they had to stop play for like fifteen minutes which they attended to him. I can’t say it was the funnest time I’ve ever had at a hockey game, even though it ended well.

That is awesome!

I have a feeling you’re going to experience a wild draft. Top 5 pick, a good chance of a Karlsson trade, a generational prospect, multiple early picks.

Nashville is an awesome city too. Have fun!
I’ve never been, gonna spend a few days in the city after the draft just to hang. If anyone has a suggestions for things to do or places to go, hit me up (keeping in mind that it’s gonna be a thousand degrees out).

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
That’s exactly why I’d never pay to go to a Sharks’ playoff game, personally. The only playoff game I’ve ever been to was against Vancouver in 2011, which my parents gave me as a high school graduation gift. I can’t remember which game number it was but it was the only one in the series that we won. Marleau scored at least two goals, which was awesome, but I also remember that was the game that one of the Canucks defensemen took a huge hit and they had to stop play for like fifteen minutes which they attended to him. I can’t say it was the funnest time I’ve ever had at a hockey game, even though it ended well.
Yeah I was lucky to have tickets through my family my entire life so didn't feel too bad spending what I did given how many "free" games I've been to. The one regret I have was missing game 7 against Detroit in 2011....couldn't make the drive down from school for that one. Game 6 vs St Louis is probably the only one that comes close to Donskoi in game 3. Still have a box full of old newspapers from that 2016 run in my attic

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Yeah I was lucky to have tickets through my family my entire life so didn't feel too bad spending what I did given how many "free" games I've been to. The one regret I have was missing game 7 against Detroit in 2011....couldn't make the drive down from school for that one. Game 6 vs St Louis is probably the only one that comes close to Donskoi in game 3. Still have a box full of old newspapers from that 2016 run in my attic
Game 6 against St Louis is my number 2 moment closely behind the Hertl between the legs goal. That was early in the season but the excitement and potential from that game and moment was awesome.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Game 6 against St Louis is my number 2 moment closely behind the Hertl between the legs goal. That was early in the season but the excitement and potential from that game and moment was awesome.
oh forgot about that one...was there for that too haha

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
I wonder how Brieres bad trade to St. Louis is going to affect Karlsson getting moved. It’s essentially set the market for 50% retention

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad