NFL GDT: 2023 NFL pre-season

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
i don't know about any of you but i am totally in the dark about how long baltimore's preseason win streak was

strange it was never mentioned

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
ACL for him. Dallas lost 2 guys to ACL tears. Sucks. Lumen field has not been kind in their past few dates for the NFL. Brooks tore his ACL in their final home game vs the Rams and now 2 Cowboys players tear their ACL in pre-season game 2 in Seattle.

Dallas uses turf as well, so can't really complain too much if you also use the stuff. A grass field, team, yeah, have more weight to any gripes about field surfaces.
The type of turf is apparently from different companies(names are different). So even if they are both turf, there might be subtle differences that could have an effect on the way the body is impacted.

Hellas Matrix Turf with a Helix Soft Top

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i'm a ravens fan and had no idea about the ravens preseason winning streak until the other day. the fact that they hadn't lost one since 2015 is pretty nuts though

maybe now they can trade those wins in for meaningful ones

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
One last tweet

1692705077735.jpeg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The whole broadcast and game was geared toward promoting the Commanders not having Daniel Snyder around anymore. It was basically a nationally televised brand relaunch. WFT wanted to make sure they looked good for it.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the commies biggest win in the last 30 years coming in the preseason basically sums up the state of that franchise

hilarious how many people seem to care about this stupid streak. it's f***ing preseason

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The type of turf is apparently from different companies(names are different). So even if they are both turf, there might be subtle differences that could have an effect on the way the body is impacted.

Hellas Matrix Turf with a Helix Soft Top
Grass is also not the same either, but I doubt anyone truly cares about it.
Turf, not sure if the NFL should just mandate 1 brand or let the teams decide. If they mandated 1 brand, and there are a lot of injuries, that would be bad for the league. But, not great either when NY has what most would say is the worst turf in the league.

Dreamworld IMO for every stadium to have grass. Not unless they figure out a way to remove the grass for other events, be it MLS, concerts, etc. and then return the grass and have the seams connect and be ready for an NFL game within say 2-3 days afterwards. Most stadiums are built for dozens of events each year, not just the 10 - 12 NFL games a year.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Kenny Pickett closes out pre-season with 5 drives and 5 touchdown drives. Think 13 out of 15 passes. It's been fun.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Cade York getting hurt (after he missed another f***ing kick) is going to force the Browns brass to finally bring in another kicker.
It’s weird how many big time college kickers get to the NFL and get the yips given how few good kickers there are.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Cardinals are even tanking their jerseys? The old ones were terrible but so are the new ones. It's like the blank canvas they give you in Madden before you add your own colours and details.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad