2023 Kraken Training Camp Thread

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Okay, thanks Marquis. I did a deeper dive on the "schedule" submenu at both NHL and NHL/Kraken websites and I can see the detail you mentioned. Based on that it appears Wednesday's game in Vancouver will not be televised. That how you see it?

For games not at the NHL arenas, they're still usually cast online on the team websites. But it's touch and go with a lot of technical difficulties.

I personally use onhockey because it's rare they won't have links to a game. But you have to be comfortable with your ad blocking software and comfortable watching on a computer or casting it to a TV from one.

tank44

Feb 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
At the risk of being a whiny peepants (which, admittedly I am) I am bummed that I had no clue whatsoever about a KONG telecast. I checked both ROOT stations, CNBC, NHL channel, ESPN, but KONG? An NBC affiliate of KING TV? Since when do they broadcast sports?

And can someday tell me about future non-ROOT games? I tried NHL/Kraken "chat with us" and all I got was check out KJR. Oh, sure.
Friday's last preseason game at Edmonton is also on Kong.

1696170872147.png

Last week's games make bit of sense to be on Kong since Mariners were playing the same time.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
How much penalty killing do you expect mccann to do this year?

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, outshooting them 30+ to 13 and losing 3-1(don't count that empty net goal) is a sight we're quite familiar with.

Overall I thought we didn't really challenge Campbell too much with those shots and Grubauer has to be better.

Let's see how this season unfolds.

How much penalty killing do you expect mccann to do this year?

He was a regular pk last season as well.

I think one of the forward pairs for that will be Tanev/Gourde and the other one might rotate a bit with guys like McCann, Beniers, Bellmare etc.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Yamamoto is noticeably small. He’s damn good though. So fast.
Hope he snipes 20! They have him listed as 5-8 143 lbs but he's probably heavier by at least 20 lbs

Come on man, they had a hot goalie. No big deal. I thought they played well.
Kraken roster is pretty much set and pecking order for final spots almost certain

Well, they have Connor McDavid and we don't......
But we have Berniers and he'll be Great in no time flat

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Poturalski *still* picking up time on the PP and playing with players like Yams and Kartye. Is there a chance he somehow makes this team?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad