2023 Kraken Training Camp Thread

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Can't say I'm enjoying the Flame's broadcast but it beats not watching. Kartye picking up where he left off. And now Yams:thumbu:

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Only saw the highlights of the Flames game, sounded like they were giving Poturalski a bit of time in various situations and the top line?

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
1695762737719.png

Reactions: The Marquis

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Thanks for posting this. I’ve completely cut myself off from all modern social media, so I’m reply on this and the other two sport specific forums I use to keep me informed about the entire world.

i'm on kraken related discords so i see stuff post there.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
1695772295939.png

Camp roster as of today. Nelson is the last remaining of the jrs players that needs to be re-assigned back to his jrs club.

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
Hi guys! Habs fan coming in peace for fantasy discussion purpose.

I have my eyes on two of your prospects: Ryker Evans and Tye Kartye

I'm curious on how they've been since the beginning of the training camp and how you project them offensively speaking?

Thanks!

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Hi guys! Habs fan coming in peace for fantasy discussion purpose.

I have my eyes on two of your prospects: Ryker Evans and Tye Kartye

I'm curious on how they've been since the beginning of the training camp and how you project them offensively speaking?

Thanks!

Both look really good, so I've seen, but mostly been told. Evans is pretty solid at bodying dudes, despite him not being the biggest guy. He looks a lot better than previous camps. As for Kartye, dude already looks every bit an NHL player. I head he hasn't looked any different than he did during the playoffs for the Kraken.

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
Both look really good, so I've seen, but mostly been told. Evans is pretty solid at bodying dudes, despite him not being the biggest guy. He looks a lot better than previous camps. As for Kartye, dude already looks every bit an NHL player. I head he hasn't looked any different than he did during the playoffs for the Kraken.
Do you think 50-60 pts is a good target for him or I'm being a bit optimistic?

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
I missed one player on my list. Jack Lafontaine (direct CV signing) but still is in camp. Also Jacob Melanson isn't listed cause he been suspended and no idea if he'll join camp after serving the 2 games or not.

edit

Looks like Jacob Melanson might have served his suspension since he's listed in today's line rushes.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad